KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 60 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Truly amazed and grateful

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2452252님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Those single stars in the last two reviews make no sense as they don't rate the product. I have hypothyroid, as do my three sisters, who are all on prescription meds. In the past year and a half, I have been feeling "beat" all the time and lacking motivation to work out due to fatigue. I took this product and in three days (that's no exaggeration), I am back to my old self. I even beat my sprint-on-the-treadmill record this morning. I feel way more powerful and confident and youthful. My husband commented on this as well.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thryroid Formula

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2085227님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I tried Thyroid Energy by Now foods in January... NO Comparison. This product DOES something... that did NOTHING!

Great Product

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2566378님께서 Apr 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works! I didn't think so at first but I continued using it and in 3 weeks time I feel that my digestion has improved, as well as some aches in my sides have vanished. And the added plus is that I am losing weight I now have plenty of energy to walk more than ever! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a sluggish thyroid and/or digestive system. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick deliveries.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Helps with the other t's on the thyroid tests

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2396425님께서 Dec 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am hypothyroid and this makes me feel so much better than just the prescription thyroid by itself

Works Well

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1430737님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for a few years and when I have run out I noticed a decrease in my energy level. I don't have the side effects with this product as I did when I was on prescription medications for my thyroid.

상품 1-5 중 전체 60 상품