KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Enzymatic Therapy Products are high quality products!

Reviewer3273552님께서 Jun 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We do not like to run out of this product as we use Max3 as a preventive to help us not to have to deal with health issues that are very prominent today! Great product --- please give this exceptional product time to receive the results and health benefits that they have given us! We buy other Enzymatic Therapy products too and we have never been disappointed! Hope this review will help you decide to give this product a chance to help you as we certainly have benefited over the years! iHerb is a great place to shop. We have never been dissatisfied with their service and the products we chose to buy!

Good product

5236482061499471157님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this as part of my regime for dealing with cancer. I notice benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

enzymatic therapy cell forte caps

Reviewer3134965님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent immune support for those who dislike liquids or convenient to carry with you. really restores immune system but i prefer powder formula.

CELL FORTE

Reviewer3350081님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT !!!! :D THANKS IHERB

A new therapy for me

Reviewer2024032님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I have just commenced this cell therapy it is hard to present a positive report. My oncologist was quite happy for me to try this. I will report in two weeks.

Fatest shipment

Reviewer3102812님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fastest shipment

very good mix

Reviewer2989465님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like much this product

Very good!!!

Reviewer1025439님께서 May 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A really good product...very pleased!!!

excellent product

Reviewer1777226님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have been taking this product for 6months now and have numerous autoimmune diseases such as fibromyalgia, Lupus, Herpes, and other diagnosis's such as pseudo tumor cerebral, osteoarthritis, herniated bulging disc in my C (4-5), severe inflammation and joint pain as well as sinustitis and much more. i am only 26 years of age and get sick very often. but ever since taking this product and other herbal supplements from iHerb i have decided to treat most of my symptoms naturally instead of the doctors having me on over 20 medications which actually made me sicker and iHerb has helped to treat many of my symptoms. this product helps to boost my immune system and if i feel a cold or flu coming on i take half to the maximum dose until the symptoms subside and i never really get sick. which is a miracle for me with all my diagnosis's at times before i started taking this herbal supplement i was sick nearly every other week and because of the autoimmune diseases my body would not fight off the infection or virus but attack within me and it would take weeks to a month to get over an infection/virus. but no more for me. thank you iherb. and i appreciate your fast service and delivery and your pleasant customer service. thank you and many blessing always, T.K (CA)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT

Reviewer1653820님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT.INCREASED MY STAMINA 100%, EVEN ON PERIOD DAYS