KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cell Forte Max3 - or IP-6

Reviewer1242445님께서 Dec 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have seen this work wonders on animals with cancer. And it works wonders with people with cancer and other illnesses. I'm using it for myself for toxic mold exposure. But I have had a hedgehog on it with liver cancer, my friend had her horse on it for skin cancer, anther friend had her dog on it for autoimune issues....and many other animals I have seen do wonders on this. I had a small fatty tumor....after one month it shrunk the fatty tumor to 1/2 the size. But with all of these listed above, they where all given higher dosages. And this stuff is soooooo super safe, you do not have to worry about over dosing. Love the stuff. I've been a huge fan of this product, formerly known as IP-6 ever since 1990.

excellent product

Reviewer1777226님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have been taking this product for 6months now and have numerous autoimmune diseases such as fibromyalgia, Lupus, Herpes, and other diagnosis's such as pseudo tumor cerebral, osteoarthritis, herniated bulging disc in my C (4-5), severe inflammation and joint pain as well as sinustitis and much more. i am only 26 years of age and get sick very often. but ever since taking this product and other herbal supplements from iHerb i have decided to treat most of my symptoms naturally instead of the doctors having me on over 20 medications which actually made me sicker and iHerb has helped to treat many of my symptoms. this product helps to boost my immune system and if i feel a cold or flu coming on i take half to the maximum dose until the symptoms subside and i never really get sick. which is a miracle for me with all my diagnosis's at times before i started taking this herbal supplement i was sick nearly every other week and because of the autoimmune diseases my body would not fight off the infection or virus but attack within me and it would take weeks to a month to get over an infection/virus. but no more for me. thank you iherb. and i appreciate your fast service and delivery and your pleasant customer service. thank you and many blessing always, T.K (CA)

ENZYMATIC THERAPY, CELL FORTE MAX 3 -REVIEW

Reviewer2660383님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a cancer survivor and I've been using Cell Forte Max 3 to help my immune system for a few years now. When people gets cold or flu in the office I usually take the maximum capsules recommended to help my immune system. I guess it is working for me because I don't catch cold or flu that easily. I am taking 6 to 8 capsules daily for maintenance, when someone is sick in the office i take more to protect myself. My friends and families are using it too as a dietary supplement for immune defense.

Cancer Patient

Reviewer2210636님께서 Apr 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a cancer patient, and was recommended to take Cell Forte Max 3. I take 6 pills a day. After my chemo is started, we will do another blood draw, to see my levels, and the cell counts. thanks Susan

works!

Reviewer2648100님께서 Mar 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

works! I always keep a supply in flu season. find this is best of all immune support products

For my Dog

Reviewer2887225님께서 Feb 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog has cancer and all these products are making him feel so much better.N-tenseand Lactoferrin are also helpful.

Best Immune Support on the market

Reviewer2559610님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want an immune boost or to help elevate mood (yes it does help mood!) you might consider getting IP-6 alone, but THIS supplement has extras (cat's claw and mushrooms) that make it superior to many immune support supplements. Not a bad idea to start taking this before winter and/or flu season every year, and maintain until spring allergy season clears. Powerful antioxidant!

Excellent Product

Reviewer2005544님께서 Nov 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have never found anything so powerful and effective in maintaining wellness. I start feeling sick and within a day I am feeling better. I had a bronchial infection within two day of taking the product I was feeling well again.

Very satisfied

Reviewer1638383님께서 Jan 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product.

AWESOME

Reviewer1887969님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product since 2001 when I had pneumonia, could not shake it, my chirpractor told me about it, started taking it and almost instantly I started to get betetr. Now when I feel someting coming on I take it right away and the symptoms go away withing hours. This works and is a great alternative to antibiotics.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품