KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,322

₩27,007

할인금액: ₩9,685 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

enzymatic therapy, asparagus extract

5261175451483015020님께서 Apr 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard about the caps a while back. My brother-in-law has lymphoma cancer. It is not proven that the asparagus helped, but this is what happened. He had a tumor on his lung/kidney that was inoperable. After taking asparagus for 10 months, the tumors had shrunk. After his last check up (1 month ago) the Drs said he was in remission. The tumors are still shrinking away, the Drs are scratching their heads because they don't know why. All he did different was take these caps twice a day. My sister, my brother-in-law, and myself are firm believers in God and asparagus. We will be taken it for as long as we can afford it. Thank you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Asparagus - ya gotta love it!

Reviewer2269108님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a stronger diuretic than even celery seed extract. It also has other benefits just like eating asparagus which my family says I just can't eat every day, even though I love it so much!

Asparagus Extract

Reviewer1217176님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using it to detox my kidneys because I'm a stone producer. It seems to be helping with my pain some as well as detoxing. Good product. Would recommend it to others.

Super product

Reviewer2477918님께서 Dec 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In an trial for cancer and Asparagus ist investigated that Asparagus has positive influence against cancer.

Urinary system

5450166954406088844님께서 Feb 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

great to support your urinary system

asparagus extract

Reviewer2446243님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One problem that I have is the fact that the ingredients aren't listed. Only the ones that aren't in them. I'd rather know what is in them.

Great product!

Reviewer1875119님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ET's Asparagus capsules are just what the doctor ordered - literally. My naturopathic dr. prescribed these for me to combat edema issues and they work very well. Of course I purchased them here since the pricing was much better than the dr's office! I have found, as has been earlier mentioned, that you do have to take more than what is directed on the bottle. My magic numbers are 4 in the A.M. and 4 in the P.M., so I do go through a bottle pretty quickly. All in all, though, the results are very much worth it for me.

Enzymatic Therapy Asparagus Extract

Reviewer1626386님께서 Nov 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great detoxifier and aids in water retention. Just can't take too long - scalding urine. Just take breaks in between.

Not A Great Value

Reviewer2052314님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

You have to take 6-9 capsules per day, so this turns out to be less than a great value.

Excellent Diuretic

Reviewer1003947님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Asparagus has diuretic properties. This product has been consistently effective in addressing water retention/bloating. It is especially effective for women when used to alleviate premenstrual bloating.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품