KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

FeverFew

Reviewer1462022님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for mygrains

migraone relief

Reviewer1360673님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take the combo before bed - I take e feverfew cap in the morning and I rarely have an attack. When i do have an attack, it is less severe. Good stuff

Arthritis Relief

Reviewer1756722님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been taking this White Willow/FeverFew Combination for a short while to see if it works as a more natural way to get rid of Arthritis pain in my knee. So far the results have been excellent. It's nice to know that there is a choice between drugs that do more harm than good, and a natural product that only benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Eclectic Institute, White Willow FeverFew Combination, 90 Veggie Caps (ECL-31901)

Reviewer1818364님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hasn't worked so far

Reviewer2718127님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried this a few times so far for different types of headaches and it hasn't seemed to work for me. I just took it a little while ago actually, and hasn't done much. I know these type of remedies work differently for different people though, so that's not to say that it can't work for someone else.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The BEST Herbal PainKILLER ever.

Reviewer3038817님께서 Sep 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

White Willow bark being what Aspirin was derived from and Feverfew touted as being great for inflammation & arthritis I thought they would help my back pain. I purchased them as separate herbs from a number of companies I've always trusted and got no relief at all from any of them. I was about to give up on it when I found Eclectic Institutes White Willow/Feverfew combination (it has a few other things also) I tried it and it was outstanding. Takes away pain like your taking Extra Strength Tylenol! (without destroying your liver...) I can't be without it anymore. Works on back pain, headaches, muscle pain it even worked wonders for my 16 year old Siberian Huskies Arthritis. Excellent product! Truly Excellent!

Works!

Reviewer3024604님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this for severe pain in my shoulder and hip and it makes it bearable!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

eclectic institute white willow fever few combo

Reviewer1100070님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works but short term, maybe for an hour or two. Sure would like to find something natural to relieve my headaches.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

migraines are a thing of the past

Reviewer2441021님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

when taken every day in conjunction with B2 and magnesium malate. I could not live without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps relieve neuralgia (trigeminal and other nerve pain)

emanuela님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this product to help relieve trigeminal nerve pain and nerve pain in the face area (currently: inside ear, below the earlobe, side of the tongue and jaw, also gums). It also gave me lots of energy, a deep sense of wellbeing and contentment and a definite "get-up-and-go", even after a few hours' sleep - probably the kava kava. NOTE: Do not take for long periods of time. Consult your doctor before taking if your liver is weak or damaged. iherb claims it cannot currently be shipped to Europe due to regulations?!?!?! Booh Europe.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품