KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Quality

Reviewer1292113님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried New Chapter's rhodiola but switched to Eclectic Institute and found it to be stronger. At first I noticed an increase in energy but after a few months of use I don't feel it as much, but I believe it's still working to keep the cortisol levels low.

Good energy boost

username161님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I moved up to this dose after trying New Chapter 100mg, but 500mg of this is too much so I now halve the capsules and take 250mg. That makes these babies super economical!!! Gave me a good all round energy/mood boost, I suffered a headache from it (when I started on the other brand) for first 10 days - I'd read it does that to some so thought I'd see if it passed and it did. Also caused breakthrough bleeding on contraceptive pill so this may be something to be aware of if you are on the combined pill - I eventually had to come off the pill in order to stay on the Rhodiola but it's worth it for now!) The overall gentle zest it gives me was worth dealing with the initial side effects though - def one to try if you need energy or mood boost.

Excellent

bobbienorthern님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is so good and really gets me going and keeps me going for a long time.

rhodiola

Reviewer1168778님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for energy

Do not know yet..

4808618318988404200님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried it for a week now, but cannot notice the result yet..I know some herbal products take some time to really work..

Use for memory

Reviewer1207654님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more focused and able to make decisions more easily when taking this on a regular basis.

so far so good

Reviewer1434840님께서 Dec 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started using this and so far I like it.

Very good Product

5351528217757725055님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than most other brands.

Feeling better

odereviews님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wasn't the cheapest product around, but seems to work nicely. I take Rhodiola when I feel down.

adrenal fatigue

Reviewer2810699님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to be high quality. can't tell much of a difference with 1 per day.

상품 61-70 중 전체 76 상품