KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,816

₩27,536

할인금액: ₩8,720 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product.

Reviewer2615522님께서 Dec 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality seems very good, never used this before, I do feel more chilled out, took a couple weeks to kick in. No bad effects of any kind experienced.Excellent iherb service with fast delivery to NZ.

Rhodiola

Reviewer2842299님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with glucomannan to help with weight loss. I will buy this again.

Energizer

Reviewer1962075님께서 Jul 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take 2 before breakfast and 2 at lunch time - it helps me stay energized

Take lots

Nutri-health님께서 Jan 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Personally I need at least 3 of these and then they work. Swedish nutritionals work better at 3 but double the price . For me rhodiola is really great

Very good Product

5351528217757725055님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than most other brands.

Do not know yet..

4808618318988404200님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried it for a week now, but cannot notice the result yet..I know some herbal products take some time to really work..

Feeling better

odereviews님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wasn't the cheapest product around, but seems to work nicely. I take Rhodiola when I feel down.

Use for memory

Reviewer1207654님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more focused and able to make decisions more easily when taking this on a regular basis.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

run4bear님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not so sure I feel any results, but I think I need this and the price is right (cheap insurance)

Rhodiola

Reviewer2435922님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for a few weeks now. This really does seem to reduce stress, as promised. Or at least, it produces a calming effect. It did seem to make me break out in a few pimples, unless it was a total coincidence.

상품 61-70 중 전체 76 상품