KO

상품 11-15 중 전체 76 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Fast delivery

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1300695님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

One week to get to Canada, iHerb is doing something right. This brand of Rhodiola seems to have everything going for it based on it's write-up. I tried a whole cap (a few times over a few days) and it was more sedating than I wanted. Then I tried opening the cap and take about 1/4 cap and find it gives me the desired 'more focused ' effect I'm looking for.

Highly recommended

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1645137님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rhodiola works always very good for me. It release me from stress and give me good mood.Also it increase my libido with combination of Yohimbe quite good. This brand is highly recommended.

Great product!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3100938님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking milk thistle from Eclectic Institute for years and just whatever brand I could get for Rhodiola (Rhodiola was not available locally by Eclectic Inst). I am happy to switch to a great brand w/o ANY fillers or excipients! Rhodiola increases glycogen stores. I started taking it to stop undeserved low blood sugar attacks brought on by stress, such as suddenly getting cut off in traffic...it takes about a month to work for this but it is very effective. I call Rhodiola "mother's little helper" after a Stones song -- on Rhodiola, stress rolls off my back like water off a duck and I am just plain happier!

Not sure

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Trinity님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally like EI's products. They are pure and quite potent, but I can't feel the effect of this one. I take 2 a day as recommended. I've been using it for over 1 month now, but when I finish the bottle I will switch to another brand, as I read that it's a great herb.

Rhodiola, 500mg

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3323161님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the supplement for 3 weeks and it seems to be helping in giving me energy without the shaky, caffeine feeling. I feel more alert and not foggy. I also have been sleeping more sound at night. It's still too early to tell about any other effects or benefits.

상품 11-15 중 전체 76 상품