KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product, but not blown away.

Reviewer2039932님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I expected the 500mg caps to be pretty strong and kick in noticeably. While these pills did what they said they would, and I would recommend them and have been recommending them to friends, I didn't notice energy as quickly or noticeably as I feel I could have. I wonder if my renewed energy was due to a placebo effect (I expected my mood/energy to be uplifted, and it was, but it might have not been due to the pill). I didn't experience the jitters that some people describe, and I intend to keep taking these caplets to gain a firm understanding and belief about it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not as effective as I hoped for

paisleyjade님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for ADD symptoms and there was no results not even slightly so it may be good for other things but not ADD.

The Best Deal for Rhodiola

Reviewer2734865님께서 Nov 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best deal for Rhodiola iHerb has to offer. Compare the quantities and prices: NOW,Jarrow and Eclectic Inst. IHerb just needs to keep it in stock.

Good stuff

Reviewer1183442님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than another brand I bought, and less expensive per mg.

As Good or Better Than Now's

Reviewer1878151님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Recommended!

Very good

Reviewer2863353님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking NOW! but I think this is better

Got for my husband

Rena61님께서 Jan 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

His Oncologist scared him away from taking any more supplements. He only took for a short while, and he liked them just fine, but stopped.

Powerful and effective.

Reviewer2920365님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a pure, high potency, standardized dose of Rhodiola, I recommend this product. Be aware that it is pure and powerful, and I suspect taking more than 1 tablet per day is not advisable, certainly not before becoming accustomed to Rhodiola. Give it time to work, don't expect miracles within a week. But it will work as Rhodiola is supposed to and give you a mental energy boost, without the "crash" that coffee and other caffeinated products cause.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good but I do better with a lower dose.

5020296703821539015님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high quality rhodiola brand but personally I feel that lower doses have a more uplifting effect. Gaia has been the best brand that I have tried.

rhodiola

Reviewer2445419님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes me feel much better stops me nervous

상품 21-30 중 전체 76 상품