KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

!

Strelka님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rezultāti , kas tika iegūti zinātnisko eksperimentu laikā, kukaiņu barībā iekļaujot šī auga ekstraktu, parādīja, ka zelta sakne paildzina mūžu vidēji par 10%. Sakarā ar to zinātnieki liek cerības uz auga pretnovecošanas efektu arī cilvēka dzīvē. Izmeklējot rodiolas molekulāro mehānismu amerikāņu mediķi secināja, ka augam ar dzeltenajiem ziediem piemīt spēcīgas antioksidatīvās īpašības, kā arī tas pozitīvi ietekmē vielmaiņu.Zelta saknes ekstrakts palīdz mazināt nogurumu, palielināt darbaspējas, samazināt nervu sasprindzinājumu, īpaši, ja darbs ir saistīts ar palielinātu garīgu slodzi.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Improved energy, less waking during the night

SuzanneIs4Health4Life님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been taking this for about 3 weeks, and he has been taking one capsule a day with at least 50% increase in energy and less waking at night! This is a monumental achievement for him, as he would normally wake 3-5 times a night, and now he only wakes once!! I am going to encourage him to take 2 a day, to see how much more improvement he experiences...

There's something about Rhodiola

panaceaspecialist님께서 Nov 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ulcer and GERD, high blood pressure, tachycardia and high liver ALT and AST levels. After just 10 days of using Rhodiola my stomach problems were gone, blood pressure and tachycardia were under control and ALT (which was at 81, fell down to normal 37) and AST (which was at 59 fell down to normal 23). I WILL KEEP USING THIS. Use Rhodiola for 4 months, and then pause for 15 days, and so on ! Rhodiola is "THE CURE FOR STRESS", and stress is No1 killer in the world !!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good energy boost

username161님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I moved up to this dose after trying New Chapter 100mg, but 500mg of this is too much so I now halve the capsules and take 250mg. That makes these babies super economical!!! Gave me a good all round energy/mood boost, I suffered a headache from it (when I started on the other brand) for first 10 days - I'd read it does that to some so thought I'd see if it passed and it did. Also caused breakthrough bleeding on contraceptive pill so this may be something to be aware of if you are on the combined pill - I eventually had to come off the pill in order to stay on the Rhodiola but it's worth it for now!) The overall gentle zest it gives me was worth dealing with the initial side effects though - def one to try if you need energy or mood boost.

Cluster headaches gone

tigercho님께서 Oct 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife uses this when she feels a creeping cluster headache. Works perfectly

great!!

Reviewer1371177님께서 Sep 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It really helps me to cope with the stress i experience in my life. It reduces my stress levels so much i actually cant believe how well it works.If i take 1 to 2 tablets a day i do not feel any stress at all.

Good Quality

Reviewer1292113님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried New Chapter's rhodiola but switched to Eclectic Institute and found it to be stronger. At first I noticed an increase in energy but after a few months of use I don't feel it as much, but I believe it's still working to keep the cortisol levels low.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

run4bear님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not so sure I feel any results, but I think I need this and the price is right (cheap insurance)

Very good product

Reviewer2727227님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rhodiola has been used in clinical trials for the treatment of mild to moderate depression

Very Good!

Reviewer3109317님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good!