KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,218

₩26,661

할인금액: ₩8,442 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Eclectic Institute, Rhodiola, 500 mg

Reviewer3257717님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent herbal supplement. This gives me a substantial energy boost and I feel much more social and mentally together. I have taken four capsules at one time to get out of the worst funk imaginable, luckily that isn't necessary very often. Normally, one or two capsules work fine and not even then not everyday. For me this works much better than the SAMe or St. John's wort that I've tried. A better overall result, I sleep well and have a better overall positive outlook and I feel the product is so wholesome.

- Replaced my anti-depressant! Works even better! -

Christal님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for a month; have not felt that it gives me energy like I had wanted it, but do feel that it improves mood and anxiety problem I have (associated with depression), in the sense of making problems/stresses not so overwhelming and life's pains a little more bearable. I take this along with 5-HTP coz I am weaning myself off my anti-depressant, and without this combo I think my condition would be worse. Update: After I have successfully weaned myself off my anti-depressant, I have continued taking this product one cap/day with 50mg 5-HTP AFTER meal, and the effect has been wonderful. I feel happy (no more wishing to die), calm, more motivated; I have more energy and my mood is stable. I only realized the difference when I ran out of both! I was slowly going downhill and could feel my depression creeping back in! I am ordering this particular brand again coz I can feel its freshness and potency (freeze-dried; compared to other brands which do not mention their extraction process) and has no fillers and works for me! I have changed my rating to 5-star too! It is amazing how the two combo (Rhodiola+5-HTP) can replace anti-depressant minus all the side-effects and withdrawal symptoms!

Excellent!!!!!!!!

Reviewer2078081님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product because there is nothing else in it but Rhodiola. NO FILLERS!!!! This product works excellent and I felt great while taking it. I ran out and I can tell a difference in my attitude and energy. I need more. I took another brand for 2 months before these and it was just OK. I could tell a big difference when I started taking this brand. I will be buying again and I do recommend. I know you are suppose to take a break from this product after about 4 months. I will reorder when my break is over.

Eclectic Institute Rhodiola rosea

Reviewer2694564님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing price for one of the best brands on the market. Like the fact that the supplement contains wildcrafted fresh freeze dried whole root & root extract - only Rhodiola rosea product I've seen with both. Also contains the right ratio of rosavins to salidrosides necessary for effectiveness. Great product. Definitely helps with energy, mood, sleep and increased stress tolerance.

Love it.

Reviewer2868506님께서 Aug 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is wonderful. It has completely mellowed me out, I don't get as stressed as I used to. The it has helped me burn fat faster for my workouts. A+

eclectic institute and rhodiola

Reviewer1307673님께서 May 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Rhodiola from Eclectic Institute is far superior to Now's Rhodiola which seems to have no effect whatsover which seems generally true for all of Now's products. I often substitute with a Now product if the one I want is not in stock which I recently did with Rhodiola as Eclectic Insitute's Rhodiola was out of stock. This Rhodiola is a great asist for a good night's sleep.

Very good quality

Reviewer2887392님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand is better than the other Rhodiola supplements I have tried. I like how this brand is fresher than the others. Whenever I take it I notice a subtle increase in energy and a very noticible mood boost. I usually take one in the morning and another one in the afternoon. An added benefit of Rhodiola that I have noticed is that I sleep better at night (although during the day when I take Rhodiola I do not feel sleepy or drowsy). Give it a try - I think you'll notice a positive change!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

► A Superb Quality Highly Effective Rhodiola Product !

3827GreenWood님께서 Nov 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally found Rhodiola is the best adaptogen compound, especially with this product of Eclectic Institute. Rhodiola appears to be able to significantly reduce the effects of prolonged and minor physical exhaustion that results in fatigue. This product features the active co-factors of whole rhodiola root, including rosavins and salidroside, and with NO bidders NO fillers. With the process of freeze drying their plants, Eclectic Institute is able to provide the next best thing to fresh plant material. I have noticed many positive results in physical fatigue and well-being performance with no adverse effects noted. One can easily see the positive results on the very first dose. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Great Value

Reviewer1019558님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most good quality of Rhodiola is expensive but this brand is at a good price and it has the quality. This keeps me cool, calm, and collective all day. I don't sweat the small stuff and I keep a positive attitude. I love myself so Rhodiola!

great price

Reviewer3213058님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve only been taking Rhodiola for a few days,bit to soon to tell if there working for me.I live in Australia,I could of ordered 3 bottles of Electric Institute Rodiola including Postage for the price of one bottle in Australia.So i’m on a winner already.Had a good night sleep last ight.

상품 1-10 중 전체 76 상품