KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best quality

Reviewer1139510님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fresh, Organic. Can't beat this company for herbs

nettle root

Reviewer2297497님께서 Dec 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for allergy relief

freeze dried quality

Reviewer1818805님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eclectic are one of the few (if only) companies that have Freeze Dried herbs. I find this process to deliver far better results over regular herbs. This seems to increase my testosterone levels, though for me, it has a strong diuretic effect, so I need to take it off and on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

Reviewer1382130님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These guys seem to know what they are doing. The freshness and potency of their products is obvious as soon as you open the lid and smell them.

Great product

Reviewer1260732님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having massive hair loss that is what drove me to the product. Since I started taking 3 pill a day my hair loss has stopped and I noticed new growth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A change of brand for me...

Reviewer3103424님께서 Dec 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The previous brand I was ordering was out of stock, so I ordered this. The amount is 250 mg versus the other brand's 300 mg, but this difference doesn't mean much since the processing is different. The Eclectic has a stronger plant scent, so might be more concentrated to make up for being 50 mg less. I'm happy with it, and I especially like the Veggie caps. As a vegetarian, I'm starting to convert from gelatin caps wherever an equivalent product is offered. Nettle Root, generally speaking, does what it's supposed to. It takes a few weeks after you first start on them.

nettles

Reviewer2942495님께서 Oct 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well for allergies

Good for a desert being

Reviewer3021431님께서 Sep 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nettles work well to combat allergies. And, what us men who are over 60 can appreciate is that they help the urinary flow. They are especially helpful to men who have benigh prostate issues

Good stuff.

Reviewer1138318님께서 Jun 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff, nicely potent.

Not usre yet

Reviewer2675617님께서 Dec 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only gave it two stars because I just do not have enough experience with this product but suspect it will work well.

상품 11-20 중 전체 27 상품