KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, The Original 7 Mushroom Blend, 60 Veggie Caps

₩29,022
₩48,370
할인금액: ₩19,348 (40% 할인)
6 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Good Product

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1737348님께서 Dec 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

AS a breast cancer survivor, I decided to got natural after my initial bouts with the traditional medical advice. After much reading and researching, I discovered that mushrooms are a key supplement to fend off reoccurence. This my opinion based on my research and you should look into the benefits of medicinal mushrooms (especially maitake for cancer) yourself but this product is tops. High quality and contains the right mix of mushrooms.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent Product

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1918621님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been the best thing that happened to me . For the last 5 years I have been taking Original 7 twice a day for my arthritis. my hands and arms used to ache most of the day even though I was on a priscription of celebrex. The maximum dose wore off after just a few hours and I would have to suffer til the next day. Original 7 eliminates all my pain and I have full mobility of my hands and arms. In addition to that In the past 5 years since taking Original 7 I have only missed 1 day of work. it truly is the elixir of life and keeps you healthy all the way around. Sincerely,Barbara Loller

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Eclectic's Mushroom Blend Veggie Caps

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1644552님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never get asthma or colds when on them! They work!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

My Immunity Booster

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2199321님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't always find good mushrooms for cooking and don't cook them often enough. So I supplement my diet with this product containing organic active ingredients that are free of toxic processing chemicals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good quality

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2218446님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped my mother overcome the flu.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »