KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

₩23,545
₩39,242
할인금액: ₩15,697 (40% 할인)
12 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

mushrooms

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1805623님께서 Jan 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for a quick pick me up

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Eclectic Cordyceps

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2815739님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Increased stamina and oxygen use

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1508536님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4804200550097449457님께서 May 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Caps works better for me

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Does-it-do님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »