KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Really working!

5290972436557250944님께서 Mar 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just started using it, but it's effective. Also, it's not upsetting my stomach or causing lots of unwanted side effects. I have reordered it.

Good product

4949896473163194959님께서 Feb 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good, because it combines the whole 3 essential ingredients (green hull of the black walnut, wormwood and clothes) into one single tablet form (instead of having to take 3 separate tablets) and in a course that will last for at least 2 weeks. Not only this, the ingredients are "freeze dried" which is something that Dr Hulder Clark recommends, as it preserves the effectiveness of the black walnut making it more potent and powerful. If this wasn't enough, the tablets come in a vegetable capsule- ideal for veggies like me and very considerate of the manufacturer. Not only that there is evidence that the product seems to be working and flushing out anything "unusual" from my digestive tract.

intestinal cleanse

marianF님께서 Sep 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been fighting against candida overgrowth for quite some time and after having tried every antifungal out there with limited success, I decided to give this product a try, after reading that whatever kills parasites kills candida, as well.Also, because it is said that if you have candida you most likely have parasites, too.Unfortunately, this supplement had little impact on my candida symptoms, despite combining it with diet and probiotics.As for parasites, I dont know what they look like, but many reviewers report seeing white dots in the toilet during their cleanse and I certainly saw plenty of those.I give this product 4 stars as I think it's an effective parasite cleanser.Also because it's a clean product, cointaining just 3 herbs that target parasites and no fillers or other ingredients.The usage instructions are not very specific, so I went for the maximum dose, 3 per day, which I took all at once, in the evening and on an emty stomach.Will I buy this product again?In all likelihood, yes, maybe once a year as I have pets and those with pets are supposed to be susceptible to parasites.

Great product

5520958713062977914님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

parasite cleanse

5280615812874896036님께서 Jul 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot rate this product because it did nothing for me. It didn't help with candida either.

helps with fungal infections

Reviewer1052537님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

najbolji proizvod protiv parazita koji se može pronaći

Melita님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

fantastična probava, odličan sastav, ima i gorkog i slatkog pelina, i crnog oraha i kima, znači sve sastojke koji ubijaju štetočine po našim crijevima. uzimala sam ih zajedno sa mojom majkom koja boluje od dijabetesa tipa 2 obično uz obrok ujutro i poslije ručka, nikakve nuspojave nismo imale, osim redovite ugodne stolice i lakog sna. navačer smo uzimale od iste firme samo crni orah, jer sam pročitala da pelin nije dobro uzeti predvečer. kanim svaka tri mjeseca ponovno uzimati i održavati organizam zdravim, pa od srca preporučujem ovaj izvanredan proizvod!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very fast shipping to Australia

5245941604084378084님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the fastest shipping I have experienced from overseas taking only 2 days! Will use you guys again if needed

Great Product

5510197091048302845님께서 Dec 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since the birth of my baby a year ago I have not been able to have a BM without laxatives. This product enables me to have a BM daily without the use of laxatives. It did take a couple of days to work. Just stick with it.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1301066님께서 May 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweet Wormwood (artemisia annua) can cause hearing disturbance. I noticed a strange feeling in one ear and what seemed like very minor temporary hearing loss. I decided against taking a 2nd pill! I've done the black walnut, wormwood (Eclectic Institute make a good tincture sold here) and cloves in high doses separately.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품