KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Preventative

Reviewer3137441님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have freshly preserved cranberry- you can tell by the colour! One a day to prevent UTIs. This is my new brand of choice.

Effective and cheap

Reviewer1691076님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best cost wise cranberries I've seen.

Seems to help

5732345650441480858님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had couple of UTIs and I hate antibiotics so I try to add supplements to keep my body guarded naturally. This seems to help. I also took himalaya supplements as my doc recommended and those really do work (my friend also took them for kidney issues, I did for my bladder). But himalaya should not be taken constantly so now I take cranberry just in case. I also do like Eclectic institue stuff because they seem to have a very good process of extracting things.

Bladder Infections, Male Cat UTI, Diverticulitis

Reviewer3020809님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps stop an oncoming bladder infection in its tracks for me, usually just two capsules. I give this as a preventative to a male cat that had frequent bladder infections. This product was part of the initial treatment he was on; it was not what stopped the bladder infections. I had to seek the help of a homeopath, which healed our cat. I continue this product for support, 1/2 capsule 3x/week. It has very little taste, so Maxwell does not mind in his wet food. My boyfriend uses this when his old diverticulitis flares up from stress. Stops the pain very quickly. He previously would buy cranberry concentrate for flare ups, but that is so expensive, and so tart. This is much more sensible and requires a lot less to do the job. I like because it's veggie caps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pure and potent product

Reviewer1150615님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a first-class product. Eclectic has high standards.

3 weeks still haven't seen the improvement

Reviewer2771386님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product because it is organic and its impresive process description. I hope this product will help me sleep through the night without getting up to the bathroom. I have been taking it 2 caps a day for the last 3 weeks, but I haven't notice any dramatic improvement. I will try it for 8 weeks and see if it works for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pure and potent

Reviewer2892023님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eclectic herbs are very pure and effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fabulous natural way to avoid infections

Reviewer2767614님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for many years to treat beginning symptoms of a UTI. It has proven quite effective as long as it is started immediately when symptoms begin.

Helps with UTIs

Reviewer2832104님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am in my late twenties and have gotten frequent urinary tract infections for years. I started taking 2 capsules of this product in the morning and 2 at night. I have not had a UTI for over a year and a half. I think the key is taking the supplement every day, not just during a flareup. I highly recommend this product.

Great products

Reviewer1106421님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No filers, bnders, etc. & pretery clean product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품