KO

₩23,439

₩32,942

할인금액: ₩9,503 (29% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bladder Infections, Male Cat UTI, Diverticulitis

Reviewer3020809님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps stop an oncoming bladder infection in its tracks for me, usually just two capsules. I give this as a preventative to a male cat that had frequent bladder infections. This product was part of the initial treatment he was on; it was not what stopped the bladder infections. I had to seek the help of a homeopath, which healed our cat. I continue this product for support, 1/2 capsule 3x/week. It has very little taste, so Maxwell does not mind in his wet food. My boyfriend uses this when his old diverticulitis flares up from stress. Stops the pain very quickly. He previously would buy cranberry concentrate for flare ups, but that is so expensive, and so tart. This is much more sensible and requires a lot less to do the job. I like because it's veggie caps.

Seems to help

5732345650441480858님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had couple of UTIs and I hate antibiotics so I try to add supplements to keep my body guarded naturally. This seems to help. I also took himalaya supplements as my doc recommended and those really do work (my friend also took them for kidney issues, I did for my bladder). But himalaya should not be taken constantly so now I take cranberry just in case. I also do like Eclectic institue stuff because they seem to have a very good process of extracting things.

Effective and cheap

Daniscience님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best cost wise cranberries I've seen.

Cranberry Capsules

Reviewer2316964님께서 Nov 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow, they work and our priced just right!

Really helped me!

Reviewer2768108님께서 Jan 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used Eclectic Institute cranberry for recent bladder infection. Worked beautifully!

Best Cranberry capsule

Reviewer2403554님께서 May 12, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eclectic Institute is totally organic and is the most potent cranberry I've ever used. The cranberry is so fresh that the capsules are bright red. Excellent for keeping yourself free of urinary tract infections!

Helps with UTIs

Reviewer2832104님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am in my late twenties and have gotten frequent urinary tract infections for years. I started taking 2 capsules of this product in the morning and 2 at night. I have not had a UTI for over a year and a half. I think the key is taking the supplement every day, not just during a flareup. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fabulous natural way to avoid infections

Reviewer2767614님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for many years to treat beginning symptoms of a UTI. It has proven quite effective as long as it is started immediately when symptoms begin.

3 weeks still haven't seen the improvement

Reviewer2771386님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product because it is organic and its impresive process description. I hope this product will help me sleep through the night without getting up to the bathroom. I have been taking it 2 caps a day for the last 3 weeks, but I haven't notice any dramatic improvement. I will try it for 8 weeks and see if it works for me.

iHerb's Price Best on This Hard To Find Product

Reviewer1559636님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only organic dried whole extract of cranberry I have ever been able to find. A family member with an indwelling catheter who suffers from longstanding urinary infections with chronic multiple and drug resistent organisms has seen a very significant reduction in infectious flares requiring the use of antiobiotics since taking just one capsule of this product daily with vitamin C and probiotics.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품