KO

₩13,474

₩19,909

할인금액: ₩6,435 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Beet Juice and hypertention control

Reviewer2597963님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this product as a control for hypertension. I read recently that beet juice is a source of nitric oxide which helps relax blood vessels. It is to early to tell if it has made a difference in my readings.

I Herb Beet Juice POWder

5448885923387652961님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered the product on the 13th of the month and received my shipment 5 days later just as promised by i Herb, great service! I've taken the product daily for the past 2 months; noticed I've been able to go longer in my workouts. Recently read a report that beet juice helps to disrupt the bacteria on your teeth and may help prevent tooth decay! Great product!

Beet Juice Pow der

5318899666610672056님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some time. It is what I expected it would do. Have nothing negative to report.

Our "must have" item

ChiaSeed님께서 Jan 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive

beet juice

Reviewer2434500님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes nothing like freshly sqeezeed juice.costly as it does not last long.disapointing.

Mixes easily

Reviewer2272733님께서 Oct 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives me the energy I need, plus it's good for circulation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5222557758601332443님께서 Aug 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better if u put it in a smoothie.

상품 31-37 중 전체 37 상품