KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,034

₩18,877

할인금액: ₩4,843 (26% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Beet Juice Pow der

5318899666610672056님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some time. It is what I expected it would do. Have nothing negative to report.

Great Product

Reviewer2218859님께서 Nov 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a convenient alternative to liquid beet root juice. You don't have to keep it refrigerated, it lasts longer, and you don't have to be nervous about it shipping safely.

I Herb Beet Juice POWder

5448885923387652961님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered the product on the 13th of the month and received my shipment 5 days later just as promised by i Herb, great service! I've taken the product daily for the past 2 months; noticed I've been able to go longer in my workouts. Recently read a report that beet juice helps to disrupt the bacteria on your teeth and may help prevent tooth decay! Great product!

Our "must have" item

ChiaSeed님께서 Jan 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive

beet juice

Reviewer2434500님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes nothing like freshly sqeezeed juice.costly as it does not last long.disapointing.

상품 31-35 중 전체 35 상품