KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,341

₩19,290

할인금액: ₩4,949 (26% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Beet Powder

Reviewer2398405님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit grainy

A lovely dark powder.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't get beets where I live, and beet juice is expensive, so this is great. I am told it is a good addition to soups and stews too.

NICE COLOUR NICE SMELL

MarieMR님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT TO ADD TO SMOOTHIES WHEN U CANNOT FIND TIME TO JUICE. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

easy beets

Reviewer1052411님께서 Dec 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amateur athlete spouse likes this before his rides. Says it gives him a lot of energy and is a great way to get the benefits of beets.

love it

bobbienorthern님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

you have to love beets because this tastes exactly just like fresh beets just yummy

My first bottle of this

Reviewer2701680님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just opened the first pot and it's difficult to say how this works, but I am hoping to get some help for a little bit too high blood pressure. Flavour of this stuff is not the best, but I mix the powder with other smoothie ingredients (apples, cacao powder, acai, spelt milk etc) and it's delicious.

Definitely beet

5443993980064020938님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste similar to dried beet slices

Good Product

Reviewer1091779님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Product , but there are better ones.

Good product

MayBente님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

But this one taste awful.

Beet Juice and hypertention control

Reviewer2597963님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this product as a control for hypertension. I read recently that beet juice is a source of nitric oxide which helps relax blood vessels. It is to early to tell if it has made a difference in my readings.

상품 21-30 중 전체 35 상품