KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩11,661

₩19,435

할인금액: ₩7,774 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(7)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

I Herb Beet Juice POWder

5448885923387652961님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered the product on the 13th of the month and received my shipment 5 days later just as promised by i Herb, great service! I've taken the product daily for the past 2 months; noticed I've been able to go longer in my workouts. Recently read a report that beet juice helps to disrupt the bacteria on your teeth and may help prevent tooth decay! Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product

Reviewer2218859님께서 Nov 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a convenient alternative to liquid beet root juice. You don't have to keep it refrigerated, it lasts longer, and you don't have to be nervous about it shipping safely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Beet Juice Pow der

5318899666610672056님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some time. It is what I expected it would do. Have nothing negative to report.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

NICE COLOUR NICE SMELL

MarieMR님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT TO ADD TO SMOOTHIES WHEN U CANNOT FIND TIME TO JUICE. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

An excellent product but keep in mind...

feistyveganconsumer님께서 May 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beets make your liver happy. Love your liver, keep your gallbladder. I have just ordered my second jar of this powder as I was very happy with the first jar. My ONLY warning is to beware taking this with a strong B-Complex vitamin. I'd taken a very potent B-Complex vitamin capsule about 30 minutes before I took my first dose of this and flushed, well, beet red! I knew it was a niacin flush, but wow, it took my skin about 45 minutes to get back to normal. My whole body turned way red. There must have been a reaction between the powder and the niacin in the B-Complex. After that, I took them at LEAST an hour apart, and no problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

REal Beet Drink

Reviewer3181077님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have one wood, 'Fantastic' it's a great refreshing drink esp.if you add Stevia etc..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Quite good at a very affordable price level

Reviewer1945467님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for maintaining normal blood pressure

4720685422959845527님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, I use this every day as its very effective in maintaining normal blood pressure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

easy beets

Reviewer1052411님께서 Dec 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amateur athlete spouse likes this before his rides. Says it gives him a lot of energy and is a great way to get the benefits of beets.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Beet Juice Extract and Iron Citrate

5150157410171726450님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most commercially grown beets, lack Iron Citrate and Vanadion Citrate, and as a result they do not help our heart beat stronger or our liver create polypeptides, for our brains central hormone storing ventricles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »