KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Organic, Beet Juice POWder, 3.2 oz (90 g)

₩11,849
₩19,749
할인금액: ₩7,900 (40% 할인)
33 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

EXCELLENT ORGANIC FRESH FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1640392님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product delivers lasting steady energy without the risk of jitters like caffeine.It enables the muscles to perform with less oxygen so that more incoming oxygen can be used to fuel other organs and cells. It also enhances the immune system. Bonus---it also comes in a glass jar. IHERB provides EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING for this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Beet Juice

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2953137님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is cheapter than the pills and works just as good. I use it to help relax my blood vessels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Beet Juice Powder

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2143084님께서 May 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The powder has reduced my blood pressure Thank you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very natural indeed

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

beet juice powder

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2771747님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product seems to work well on my blood pressure, helping to keep it low. it's more convenient than the bottled juice but seems to have the same benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »