KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,126

₩19,001

할인금액: ₩4,875 (26% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Eclectic Institute, Beet Juice Pow-der, 3.17 oz (90 g) (ECL-37909)

Reviewer1525894님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though it's a bit too expensive, it does seem to keep my blood pressure under control. I mix two teaspoons with orange juice twice a day (since I haven't found a more tastier to drink it :-) I like the fact that it's freeze dried and organic, but it would be nice if it cost less; perhaps sold in a more economical, larger container.

Beets

Reviewer2989399님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, easy to mix, and full of enzymes!

Energy boost

Reviewer3265929님께서 Sep 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this helps with energy levels. Tastes pretty gross, very grainy, but it's good for me!!!

My first bottle of this

Reviewer2701680님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just opened the first pot and it's difficult to say how this works, but I am hoping to get some help for a little bit too high blood pressure. Flavour of this stuff is not the best, but I mix the powder with other smoothie ingredients (apples, cacao powder, acai, spelt milk etc) and it's delicious.

Definitely beet

5443993980064020938님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste similar to dried beet slices

Good Product

Reviewer1091779님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Product , but there are better ones.

Our "must have" item

ChiaSeed님께서 Jan 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품