KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,480

₩19,476

할인금액: ₩4,997 (26% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

EXCELLENT ORGANIC FRESH FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER

Reviewer1640392님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product delivers lasting steady energy without the risk of jitters like caffeine.It enables the muscles to perform with less oxygen so that more incoming oxygen can be used to fuel other organs and cells. It also enhances the immune system. Bonus---it also comes in a glass jar. IHERB provides EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING for this product.

Beet Juice

Reviewer2953137님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is cheapter than the pills and works just as good. I use it to help relax my blood vessels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Eclectic Institute, Beet Juice Pow-der, 3.17 oz (90 g) (ECL-37909)

Reviewer1525894님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though it's a bit too expensive, it does seem to keep my blood pressure under control. I mix two teaspoons with orange juice twice a day (since I haven't found a more tastier to drink it :-) I like the fact that it's freeze dried and organic, but it would be nice if it cost less; perhaps sold in a more economical, larger container.

Beet Juice Powder

Reviewer2143084님께서 May 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The powder has reduced my blood pressure Thank you

Very natural indeed

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

An excellent product but keep in mind...

feistyveganconsumer님께서 May 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beets make your liver happy. Love your liver, keep your gallbladder. I have just ordered my second jar of this powder as I was very happy with the first jar. My ONLY warning is to beware taking this with a strong B-Complex vitamin. I'd taken a very potent B-Complex vitamin capsule about 30 minutes before I took my first dose of this and flushed, well, beet red! I knew it was a niacin flush, but wow, it took my skin about 45 minutes to get back to normal. My whole body turned way red. There must have been a reaction between the powder and the niacin in the B-Complex. After that, I took them at LEAST an hour apart, and no problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Quite good at a very affordable price level

Reviewer1945467님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

beet juice powder

Reviewer2771747님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product seems to work well on my blood pressure, helping to keep it low. it's more convenient than the bottled juice but seems to have the same benefits.

Excellent quality product!

Reviewer2619724님께서 Dec 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as an aid to slightly elevated blood pressure according to recent studies performed in the Netherlands, England and the U.S.

Beets

Reviewer2989399님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, easy to mix, and full of enzymes!

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품