KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Just try it

Reviewer3286892님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

IHerb has a great selection of products also they make it hassle free shopping. I won't buy this product anywhere else now. I can also get the quantity that I want for a great price. IHerb also has products that are hard to find where I live. I'm glad I found this great place to shop.

The Best

Reviewer2287812님께서 Aug 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product now for about 2 years. I add it to my green smoothie. The taste is also great. I like the powder because when mixed with juice or water it gets into your blood within 10-15 minutes. It definitely cleanses the body.

Love this...

Reviewer2538564님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I even think it tastes good...much better than straight spirulina.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Earthrise, Green Blends Cleansing - One of my early spirulinas - very good, but ...

Thoughtful-Reviews님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I first came to know Spirulina, Earthrise was the only reputable source that I know at the time (2005). Over time, I came to know more Spirulinas, at much better prices. Now, I'm a regular for Now Foods' and Nutrex's powdered spirulinas. Their prices are'hotter'. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Overall satisfaction with the product

Reviewer1257716님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel much better, I lost some pound as well. I don´t have problems with my stomach as I used to have before. Preparation is also very easy. From my point of view I really recomend this product.

Effective

Reviewer3349772님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A daily detox is good and this company combines several greens that helps to cleanse your digestive system - price is good too!!

Earthrise-Cleansing-Green-Blends-7-4-oz-210-g-Powder

Reviewer2220698님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it each day.It gives me energy and keeps my body healthy.

Love this product!

5260641506232206154님께서 May 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Spirulina and the Chlorella is such a wonderful addition! Great for my system.

Earthrise Cleansing Green Blends

jscott4998님께서 Oct 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using 1 teaspoon of this product daily in either rice milk for almost 6 months now. It has helped tremendously with my digestion and elimination.

excellent energy source

Reviewer2221365님께서 May 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the Earthrise cleansing greens. Mix with a bit of orange juice each morning for an energy boost. Good product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품