KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Relief is best served cold

Reviewer3352888님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a serious bout of gas and bloating that seemed to never end. I mixed this with some water and it did the trick. The taste is so subtle and light that it was very easy to take. Great product.

good so far

Reviewer3309192님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is recommended for the dissolving of kidney and bladder stones. dose- two tspns b/4 meals and two tspns just b/4 closing your eyes for the night - in 4 0zs of good alkaline H20

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not as tasty as the Apple/Strawberry one

filmoyster님께서 Jun 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is mild tasting, but not as yummy as the Apple Strawberry flavor that Dynamic Health also makes. There might be less sugar in this one. Seems to freshen breath (oddly) and helps with occasional digestion issues.

Excellent

Reviewer1396925님께서 Nov 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps my digestion and bowel health. Pleasant tasting and economical.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Organic Papaya Great Product!

Reviewer1613721님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dynamic Health offers a super great product at a great price for 16 fl. oz. and what a great taste. I know the glass bottle can cause problems at times, but I will continue to order this wonderful product because I can actually feel it working and I feel so much better after taking it. It is nice to not have to take another pill. It really helps with digestion alot. Please keep this in stock and I will continue to keep it in my frig forever. Thanks iherb, your the best!

Dynamic Health-Papaya Probiotics

Reviewer3018484님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it! It does make you more regular without so much gas or straining but it still doesn't make you run to the bathroom. Which is a good thing! HA!

Probiotics are important...

Reviewer1629178님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price-quality relationship, but if you need strong probiotics, search for something more expensive.

LizzieL from NJ

Reviewer2098235님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bad. Where papaya usually settles the stomach and reduces heartburn - I had a little acidic feeling in my throat after using this. Worth it for the price if you need L. Acidophilus, and it does taste pretty good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good, but too sweet for my taste

Reviewer1594350님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An inexpensive, effective and convenient acidophilus. but I find it too sweet. I expected something acidy. Maybe I should drink it with lemon.

Didnt like

Reviewer1392268님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't like the taste of it and I didn't notice any effects while taking it

상품 1-10 중 전체 40 상품