KO

상품 6-10 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

MEDITATION FOCUS

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1902681님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love all of Ron's stuff. Will Power helped me focus on my meditation and get through a stint of no alcohol consumption, which I'm continuing to this day. Will Power certainly helped me achieve this goal.

Great formula

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2753270님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has definitely helped me ease off negative habits and balanced out my energies. I noticed effects within the first day. Great formula for meditators.

works !!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iHerbMaster님께서 Jun 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first week I just hade som strange remorse if I didnt do what I should do on college, I mean learning for the exam or just doing my work do manage my FB page. So after ten days I didnt used it, because I wanted immediate results and I hadnt do much more for school I just hade som remorses. But before a week I started to take 9 pills a day, next day I forgot to take so much and took just 6 pills (morning 3,afternoon 3) and I just get the results. My head get cleared, brain fog disappeared and my focus an contrentration was just sharp as a samurai sword!!Now I can learn fast and do what I want, immediatly! I DONT HESITATE ANYMORE! When I sleep just 5 hours, I didnt feel that I should get a snap trough a day, but before the pills I must have a snap every afternoon,even if I had good sleep. So the WILL POWER WORKS! But you must experiment with the dosage and the time, how long it takes to work!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The best supplement since Wild Reishi and Saki Deer Antler!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5294429180849284191님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is undoubtedly the next "must have at all times" herb for me. It has been added to my stack of Reishi and Antler. I am truly amazed by this supplement, Polygala root. I am starting a business and for months I had resistance towards doing the work. I dreaded it, procrastinated, and when I did work I would be burned out after an hour. I take this product at 5 caps, twice a day (I am about 260lbs though!) and I feel the effects immediately and long term. I have been working consistently every day, with no problems or feelings of not wanting to do what I am doing. As soon as I start, I just go and go. These herbs truly are REALITY CHANGING herbs. I am in an ultimate state of attraction with this supplement I find. For those just starting to take this herb and are expecting a miracle, NOTHING you take will give you the results you want. I find in the reviews here people take these herbs and expect something magical to immediately happen. Dont get me wrong, these herbs are magical, but you have to KNOW what to feel for. For me I know what to expect due to hours of listening to Truth Calkins and Ron Teeguarden and through my own extensive experience with herbs and teas. For me, I take these pills, and even if I don't want to start working, I start working, and immediately realize "Ah yes, I can do this no problem, why was I so resistant?". It is a matter of putting yourself in the situations where you are getting things done and you will feel the difference. You wont take this pill and be overwhelmed with a need to get work done, it just allows you to realize that getting your work done really isn't as hard as you are making it.

so so

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

CellRejuvenator님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

diddnt notice much difference