KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems to work...

MikeMember님께서 Oct 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't take it daily, but after using it for a couple weeks, it seems to be working when I need it.

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the most potent tongkat ali products. Tongkat Ali is known to boost testosterone naturally and comes with all the benefits of higher testosterone, as compared to the younger days. You get 400mg of 50:1 extract of tongkat ali which equals to 20g of raw tongkat ali. In addition, you get 50mg of Changbai Mountain Ant and 50mg of He Shou Wu which is known to boost testosterone as well. The combination itself is very potent. In fact, I can feel the effect on first day itself. I have low testosterone levels so that might be why I can feel it almost immediately. It also feels me feel a bit hotter than normal and I made the mistake of taking it at dinner, ending up having problems falling asleep that night. When used over time, it helps to enhance bed performance too! Overall, the quality of the herbs used is highly trustable from Dragon Herbs which is recognized as the premier source for Chinese herbs in USA. The capsules are vegetarians, not large and easy to swallow. Note that tongkat ali is to be cycled 40-50% off in order to maintain the effect (for example, take 5 days, off 2 days or take 10 days, off 5 days). There are no flow agents or binders used though rice flour is used as filler. Pricewise, it is definitely expensive so there are only 100 capsules so it will last about 1 month +- but you get what you pay for. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5 stars

Reviewer1812104님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though my order with iHerb still has not arrive, I have used this product before and it's definitely worth buying. I hesitated awhile back then because of its price, and I saw it went out of stock TWICE within 3 weeks. Very good T booster and does increase energy level. Maybe its because I suffer from chronic fatigue. It also skyrocketed and libido and made my gonads bigger so I know this works. :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Does the job!

4843456651577792788님께서 Feb 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This covers all the areas a man could need. Works very well.

Good product

Reviewer1812679님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not so impressive results in the beginning but after taking it for 2 weeks I do feel good improvement. I'll buy again. Its just a bit expensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

DID Absolutely Nothing for me!

Reviewer1171672님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

(Actually I would give this product no Stars)--After researching this product on the net and reading reviews, I should have listen to one of the reviews at "CureZone"--products are hogwash. Most everybody mentioned getting good results during the first few days. One of David Wolfe's top sellar. I did order this product and a tea (2boxes)--Did nothing for me, nor did my blood test results, before and after show any difference. I was really disappointed and wonder if most people who write reviews are paid or work for the company...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Awesome!

Reviewer2347092님께서 Feb 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lives up to its claims. Definitely worth the money for me.

sexy for women too!

Reviewer1963165님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use only one of these on morning on days my man and I will have time for sex -- it's incredible how sexy I feel! also this product is great b/c the concentration of the Tongkat Ali is stronger (cheaper brands are less potent), plus the other 2 herbs protect the yin, since the main herb is so yang.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

potential to help

Reviewer1679390님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm mostly vegan and have noticed my testosterone levels have really dropped over the past 6 months. I'm even considering incorporating meat back into my diet. Still too early to tell if it has made a noticable difference

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Powerful

celestialleo님께서 Dec 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tom Kat is powerful...haven't been so concerned with the male prowess aspect, but do feel it builds confidence and strength!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품