KO

₩32,571

₩33,928

할인금액: ₩1,357 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing product!!!!

Reviewer1056396님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly does what it says!! really makes me feel focused & relaxed! with a real peacefulness inside! gets results straight away & helps me to get really good sleep at night! i highly recommend this herbal tonic!

Deep Peace

celestialleo님께서 Oct 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purshased this for a friend after trying just one sample capsule from Dragon Herbs. I felt immediate and deep peace and relaxation throughout my body, which is why I recommeded it to a friend under a great deal of stress. found it extremely helpful!

Great Product

Reviewer2581100님께서 Jan 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Improvement in my alertness, concentration, and sleep quality! Wake up energized w/o brain fog in the morning!!

AMAZING FOR MEDITATION!!!

Reviewer1902681님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this a solid overall formula, much like 'Super Adaptogen' by Ron, if you just took this formula only you'd be sorted. It has a calming effect, and seems to enhance concentration, which is perfect for meditation. I take it about half an hour before I meditate and it can work wonders. Highly recommended.

My Wife Likes it.

Reviewer2280656님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really relaxed my wife, but i actually had the reverse effect. Like most chinese herbs, based on the system of chinese medicine, this product is great for some individuals and not for others.

dosage issue

iHerbMaster님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dont like that is is so expensive and it has just 60 capsules in a bottle! I dont felt anything after using 2 capsules a day, so I used 4 caps a day, then I felt something. My concentration improved and I could better focus on presentations on college! But for a student, I cannot afford to buy this every 10 days.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2838823님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff! It has made a definite change in my day to day feeling of well being.

delivers the promises

Reviewer2923030님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have felt with this product that what it says it really delivers. Nice calming effect and gives enhanced concentration that doesnt seem artificial.

5 stars

Reviewer1812104님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good. Felt the effects within an hour or so. Helped me cope with severe stress. Am currently testing this alongside Bupleurum & Dragon Bone also from Dragon Herbs. See which one works best for me. Price is not a problem.

my review

Reviewer1664868님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received everything very timely, as always. I love this product, it's excellent for hypertension, if used consistently.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품