KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,521

₩20,335

할인금액: ₩813 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very Helpful

Reviewer1156698님께서 Jul 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hyperhydrosis in my hands and feet and since I have been using Rehmannia Six Combination for about 2 months now since the beginning of June 2011 it has been working great. It took about a week for the herbs to kick in, but once it did I noticed a big difference. Only thing is when I am about to come on my monthly cycle my hands and feet still sweat but not as bad prior to this herb. When it is extremely hot outside too I still sweat a lot. Also iHerb offers the lowest prices and the most inexpensive shipping.

winner for menopause symptoms

Reviewer3213560님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps rid you of the hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms. Am currently taking this along with shou wu formulation and magu's secret and feel very balanced and sleep well. Dragon herbs have excellent products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rehmannia is well underrated these days...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am familiar with Rehmania as a tea and i can easily feel the rehabilitation in my adrenal & strength.it is not an adaptogen for me,more like a rehabilitation after a long day when there is still a couple of hours to with more than enough tasks,so Rehmannia gives me the power back in a calm way with no jitters at all. this product/formula is slow working and you need to give it a few weeks to feel the difference on a regular intake.a bit pricey but it works for you it is worth it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great for adrenals

5472773624811810040님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The dark circles under my eyes are fading

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rehnannia Six Combination.is a winner in my book!!!

Reviewer2860417님께서 Dec 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for at least 6 mos. now and can really feel the difference!!! feel like my hormones are much more in balance as they should be. Will always use this product now!!!!

No Guarantee of Safety

Reviewer1013890님께서 Feb 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having bought this product recently I noticed on the label that the use of this product can expose you to lead which is a toxic heavy metal pollutant. China acknowledged that a staggering one-fifth of its arable land is seriously polluted with heavy metals, thanks to decades of aggressive industrial development. Dietary supplements can pose even more of a risk of heavy metal contamination than food because they are so highly concentrated. If the materials from which they are made are contaminated, the contaminants will be concentrated. I want to take supplements to make me healthier, but not jeopardize it. Therefore, I will not take this product and have discarded it.

wonderful

Reviewer1144092님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 1st Dragon Herbs product and I will for sure buy this again and try others from them. I felt it working from the 1st capsule I took. Kind of calming and feel good overall.

Very good

4849302807462110576님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helpfull for my kidneys !!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Used to be good, now I am not sure

Reviewer2717173님께서 Jun 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This used to be a very good product, as most of the Dragon Herbs collection, but I´ve noticed that they have added something to their products (i think it´s bamboo powder) (not updated info on the iHerb site), and now I don´t get the same effect with their products. I may be wrong, but I really don´t like their new additives. Taste is also very different. I wish they would go back to the former versions.

Mrs Gurney

4726680676968325426님께서 May 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product hoping it would replace one I currently use but unfortunately I can't. I do use this in conjunction with my other products though.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품