KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Delivery extra charges

5274405860575976873님께서 May 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't be fooled by the online delivery charge, which in itself is very high. On top of that you get charge almost double for dhl processing, which is not stated by herb online. Other companies do not charge extra. Will never buy from herb again.

Mrs Gurney

4726680676968325426님께서 May 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product hoping it would replace one I currently use but unfortunately I can't. I do use this in conjunction with my other products though.

Very good

4849302807462110576님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helpfull for my kidneys !!!!

No Guarantee of Safety

Reviewer1013890님께서 Feb 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having bought this product recently I noticed on the label that the use of this product can expose you to lead which is a toxic heavy metal pollutant. China acknowledged that a staggering one-fifth of its arable land is seriously polluted with heavy metals, thanks to decades of aggressive industrial development. Dietary supplements can pose even more of a risk of heavy metal contamination than food because they are so highly concentrated. If the materials from which they are made are contaminated, the contaminants will be concentrated. I want to take supplements to make me healthier, but not jeopardize it. Therefore, I will not take this product and have discarded it.

no difference

5537526896163288373님께서 Jan 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

perhaps too early to tell; will finish the bottle first and then decide if i get any more..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rehmannia is well underrated these days...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am familiar with Rehmania as a tea and i can easily feel the rehabilitation in my adrenal & strength.it is not an adaptogen for me,more like a rehabilitation after a long day when there is still a couple of hours to with more than enough tasks,so Rehmannia gives me the power back in a calm way with no jitters at all. this product/formula is slow working and you need to give it a few weeks to feel the difference on a regular intake.a bit pricey but it works for you it is worth it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

Reviewer2802455님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ultimate yin jing formula

wonderful

Reviewer1144092님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 1st Dragon Herbs product and I will for sure buy this again and try others from them. I felt it working from the 1st capsule I took. Kind of calming and feel good overall.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for adrenals

5472773624811810040님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The dark circles under my eyes are fading

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

winner for menopause symptoms

Reviewer3213560님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps rid you of the hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms. Am currently taking this along with shou wu formulation and magu's secret and feel very balanced and sleep well. Dragon herbs have excellent products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품