KO

iHerb 상품평

₩43,092

₩44,888

할인금액: ₩1,796 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

best supplement ever

Reviewer3002830님께서 Sep 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for about 3 weeks-taking 3 to 4 tabs/day. Incredible effects which include: dramatically increased energy, clearer thinking, stronger labido, joint soreness gone and much more. Unlike other adaptogens which I have taken the increased energy does not interfere with sleep, in fact sleep seems better. I have taken many supplements but nothing compares to this.

More pain than gain

Reviewer1042263님께서 Jul 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sad to do it but I strongly recommend against taking this supplement. As for why, please read on. First of all, this stuff is incredibly powerful. There are several studies indicating (among others) a testosterone increase in mice when taking shilajit. I tried several brands none compared to this. Look it up on ncbi. I felt a higher libido, athletic performances increased etc. etc. I could do with 5-6 hours of sleep easily, did not work out and build more muscles without working out than I did before with doing so. I can go on and on about the benefits, but let me just say that there is some quality shilajit product in these capsules and they made me feel like superman. I liked it so much I took it for a year straight. At some point I felt something was wrong but you do not want to give away the feeling of being superman. I experienced heavy brain fog, holes and gaps in my memory and sometimes just could not focus. I saw spots and lights in my vision. Once I stopped taking shilajit these effects disappeared slowly, along with the physical strength etc. which takes a while to get used to. It felt like I took steroids and lost everything it gave. It was a difficult time for me. I believe it is also contaminated with something else (shilajit is notorious for being contaminated with heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and mercury, which are devastating to your body). Sorry to dragon herbs and the people that like this product. I am being completely sincere when i give out this warning for anyone wanting to take this, save yourself the damage and pain it causes. Find a pure source (which is mighty difficult to say the least) or try something else.

EXCELLENT! Especially for mercury detox

Healingbyrosie님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this recently after having only tried the Omica Fulvic Acid and trace minerals liquid product. I found it to be extremely effective, much more so than the straight fulvic acid. I think this is because of the ulmic and humic acids in combination with the fulvic acid. It really works fast at detoxifiying the mercury out and improved my thought processes and concentration rapidly. I think this is because it also detoxifies the calcification out of the pineal gland quite fast.

Many forms

Reviewer3089243님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking shilajit for many years. I wanted to try this format, pill form, to compare to original, authentic form, which is similar to something like 'black asphalt'. While I think it does have strength, the other form of shilajit is much superior. Mind you for the cost that it's sold here at iHerb one cannot go wrong. If finances (put aside for supplements) is of no issue, then I highly recommend the other somewhat repulsive form, taste and smell wise, would be worth to buy. [Not offered here]. But if one is on a budget, then this is adequate, and will help.

Great shilajit

Reviewer1745270님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used shilajit on and off over the past 8 or 9 years. I always get good effects from it but is usually takes several weeks to achieve this. I have tried shilajit from several different companies but this is the best so far. I felt a very noticable increase in well being within days and sleep is deep and refreshing. Also I feel very relaxed but with steady energy. Shilajit is so important to take because our soils are depleted of colloidal minerals and fulvic acids which our body needs to function properly.

Great Sleep!

MikeMember님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I went from sleeping 8+ hours (waking up at least once during the night) to usually sleeping straight through 6 to 7 hours. We now wake up feeling well-rested with less sleep. It worked from the first time we took it.

Humic Acids at their best

Reviewer2079558님께서 Mar 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me build strength. For me, a little goes a long way. Humic acids are nature's cleansing and remineralizing agents. Humic acids are found in the soil and abundantly in this compacted mountain material. I trust Dragon Herbs to get it right.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a very good product

Reviewer2631197님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I took it for the first time I then tried just fulvic acid but it definitely wasn’t the same, so now I’m staying with shilajit. I was a skeptic when I bought it, but after a week or two I found that it really does help with the things that others have commented on (i.e. less fatigue, lessens joint stiffness, etc.). This will sound so cliché, but I’ll say it anyway – taking shilajit just makes me feel years younger.

2nd bottle

Reviewer3310636님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

BEen given this to my dog to help boosting his vitality, so far so good.

Tasty

Reviewer1702441님께서 Aug 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smoky taste, I do like.