KO

₩20,450

₩21,302

할인금액: ₩852 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good for nail and GREAT for hair

Reviewer2248649님께서 Oct 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 70 and my hair is still almost completely original color but it is fine and was thinning. It took several months on this formula but as of last spring I had so much new hair coming in that my hair is thick again and the bald spots on my temples have filled in! It's a good energy lift for seniors as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Totally awesome boost for your hair!

5735786495865921294님께서 Dec 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product based on recommendation on a forum and I thought it would be worth checking out, cause I've read pretty good reviews here. I've been using it for couple of weeks now and I can say it's awesome! My hair is much stronger, the ends are splitting and breaking less and the splits and breaks that were already there are slowly healing. The hair is less fragile, more strong and flexible. It also falls out less and grows faster. I had always fragile hair that fell out excessively and I couldn't reach the length that I wanted and with this it's slowly growing and finally getting healthy. I'm gonna keep using these long term, it's worth every penny!

5 stars

4847589790288585185님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair and nails have never been healthier since I have been using this!

Disappointing product!

5757520293881387919님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like dragon herbs product. They are expensive and high quality. However, this product is just expensive. No effect. Maybe you want to go with other brands. I would recommend dragon herb items but not this one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes hair shiny and silky

4669693988845461808님께서 Dec 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gives shine to hair and nails and improves skin too. I have just finished the bottle and am very content with how my hair looks now. I would definitely recommend this herbal supplement. Besides it has adaptogenic properties, balances the mood. I've been also taking Doctor's Best vitamins D3 and K2 (MK-7).

They Are Great...

5731240618534927635님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this supplement for a short time. I have noticed less shedding and my hair is stronger.

Working slowly

Reviewer1718374님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After a few months I could see some result on my toe nails and little on my hair.

Dragon Herbs, Hair & Nails

5640477486799832438님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Completely convinced these are great!!! I recently have been helping a friend renovate and my hands have been through the grind and my nails survived...first time...amazing!!!

great

Reviewer2802455님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

a good yin jing formula

Love dragon herbs!

5497516749638540710님께서 Dec 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this hair and nails formula from dragon herbs. I see a huge difference in my hair... love to see it in my nails but I do alot of outdoor work. The best part and pleasant surprise is how m7ch this has helped wother my adrenal fatigue! A definite must have in my morning and nightly routine! Great stuff and nothing out there comes close to this product! Thanks iHerb for offering it at an affordable price with no shipping costs. You are tops and a keeper! :-)

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품