KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Feel great/well (again)! Best brand I've consumed.

5668863833670029247님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

What I've noticed after taking 6 capsules for 2 weeks is that I do not feel my heart beating as hard when getting my heart rate above 80%+ of (apparent) max; 220-age. This means can more easily continue running/balling etc. Therefore, I believe is great for endurance athletes. My personal experience also make me believe that one will definitely feel more alert and clear in the heart with this; you really do feel better in your physical body's head area. You have to test it out at least once to experience what I mean by this. One of the key things one can get to optimise her/his immune system to remain healthy. Other brands offer reishi mycelium which is not the most biologically active part of the reishi which contains most of the benefits. You get what you pay for. Price disparity is tempting but don't be... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Incredible dreamscape

5739604977495711871님께서 Apr 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good supplement for my mental health

Reviewer1150105님께서 Jun 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product consistently for about 2 weeks and the side effects are pretty great for me. My dreams are much more vivid and memorable. My libido has increased greatly. I also have noticed a shift towards myself having a more positive attitude towards my life.The effects from this supplement seem to be getting stronger the longer I have been taking it. Dragon Herbs is a reputable company and I look forward to trying more of there products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

feel it

Reviewer2802455님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This kind of reishi is more shen as they call it,, very good for calming, meditation, deeper thoughts, stress other reishi like from Mushroom Sciences is better at immune modulating,, this one is better for calming deep mind stuff...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These really r the magic mushrooms

5472773624811810040님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi anything is fantastic as chaga doesn't agree with me.

Excellent product

Reviewer2018166님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works immediy my wife is very happy with strength of it

The Great immune system regulator

Reviewer1979468님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Duanwood Reishi is a life saver in many ways. Improves the cardiovascular system, helps lower the "bad" cholesterol and gives me amazing energy.

just right for me

Reviewer3235653님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1232431님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

The Power of The Fungi!

Chocolate님께서 Jun 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I certainly believe in the extraterrestrial Ormus power of Fungi. Likewise I revere the teaching of the great Taoist sages and herbalists who highly regarded the Reishi. However this supplement was subtle. Based upon the literature I have read there is merit to the immuno-modulatory effects of Mushrooms. The only major draw back to this product for me is the price. I have seen whole dried Reishi in health food stores for much cheaper than this. I do feel Ron Teeguarden's products are of high quality but I also think they are overpriced.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품