KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Doesn't work

Reviewer1829652님께서 Nov 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought 2 bottles. Drink 12 pippets per day - fill nothing)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

5294429180849284191님께서 Feb 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

Hmm

5126261692270445286님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has given some increase in energy, have not used fully yet so difficult to tell. Price is very expensive.

Amazing value.

4808314111909396137님께서 Aug 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing value product, I enjoyed it. Although not as strong as others I have tried, it is very effective for what I used it for.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

have been using a few weeks

Reviewer3037829님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works great!

stormshannon님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Higher Stage of Power

Reviewer1665042님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Best

wow

CellRejuvenator님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

product review

Reviewer3297868님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

exelent product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

juniper님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품