KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,220

₩33,289

할인금액: ₩6,069 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 생선 추출 원료로 만들어진 젤라틴 캡슐

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Cannot be more pure

DinaB123님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. Unlike ubiquinone, ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is highly bioactive, it does not require prior conversion in the body. Since we lose the natural ability to convert ubiquinone with age, older individuals should take ubiquinol for maximum effect. Pricey, but is is worth it.

Very good.

Nemo67님께서 Aug 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time i use this kind of Ubiquinol,following dr Mercola suggestions. taking two pills per day (breakfast and lunch) i feel more energetic. Very glad there are no fillers,blinders or stearates!

. Ubiquinol

Reviewer2411129님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product hurt my stomach so badly.

Ubiquiol

Reviewer2033686님께서 May 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did a lot of research online on ubiquinol vs coq10 and decided to take ubiquinol. I feel more energetic. My only problem with it is that the gelatin capsules are made from fish. I am going to finish this bottle and go with a different brand that doesn't use gelatin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dr Mercola says its the best

Reviewer2303362님께서 Oct 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Dr Mercola so happy to recommend his CoQ10, only time will tell if its working on the inside to keep me young!!

ubiquinol

Reviewer1562721님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not really notice any thing

great benefits

Reviewer3006757님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality, great for your health! part of my daily vitamins.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule!

MilanVacekCZ님께서 Nov 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule! Much more effective than regular CO-Q10

A great preparation

5715744709560861053님께서 May 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

No issues with taking supplement tried others but this could be the best

Good product!

5324906513910600069님께서 Aug 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's nice to find a product line that you can trust, and I do trust the Mercola name to provide the best products available. I've read many articles concerning the benefits of adding CoQ10 to your supplement regime and, as I understand it, research has made clear that if you are over 25 years of age, you should be taking Ubiquinol rather than simply taking CoQ10. I've been pleased with the results which for me has been a boost in energy as well as (hopefully) protecting against the damage caused by free radicals which is hard to determine because they can't be seen.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품