KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,325

₩39,617

할인금액: ₩7,292 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Mercola Organic Matcha Green Tea

Reviewer1715865님께서 4 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Mercola did well when he sourced and endorsed this product! This is a really high-quality, great-tasting organic, shade-grown Matcha ~ don't hesitate to buy! Unlike some other brands sold here, Mercola's Matcha retains its bright green color for quite a while after brewing, indicating a high antioxidant (polyphenol) content. The taste is excellent too. And yes, it's more expensive than the other brands, but this is one case where you definitely get what you pay for.

Expensive but best...

5502466929077316633님께서 5 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried all of the Matcha teas available on iHerb. This one is the most expensive one, the quantity is extremely small (30g). However, it has the best taste and color. Compared to other Matcha teas, you can see that the color is much brighter. Too bad that it's sooo expensive. If price is not an issue - get it - best option (I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the high price for this small quantity.)

Perfection

5141372200488713904님께서 6 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have followed Dr. Mercola for quite some time now, his medical advice always seemed sound and he is very much into details. His Royal Matcha is incredible. Top quality and vibrant green. It's extremely important to me that Matcha be USDA Organic and this certainly is. The taste is awesome, the energy is powerful but very smooth. Japanese Matcha differs because you are drinking all of the powder, instead of just steeping a tea bag. You are consuming all the plant matter. I have tried a few other Matcha products on Iherb and I would have to say this is my favorite by far. Awesome work Dr. Mercola!

Maravilloso

Reviewer2078708님께서 8 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es el mejor te que he tomado en mi vida, tiene un color verde brillante precioso y no se si sera casualidad pero me encuentro mejor desde que lo tomo! La unica pega es el precio, muy caro.

Great product

5496661071427962528님께서 10 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and great price!

great

4992735864030155608님께서 12 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good green color and great taste

great!

Reviewer1475714님께서 2 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems like a great value - compared to other Matcha teas + so good for you! The taste is great + I would buy again as soon as I'm out!

New Relationship

4989046622832946733님께서 2 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very pleased with my purchase.Matcha Tea is my new obsession.Will be placing another order soon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2217135님께서 7 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Similar in color and taste as Kirkland Matcha which is fraction of the price. 2 stars off for price, not dissolving completely, and too mild of a taste.

not great

4788457607193474399님께서 8 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste. Does not dissolve.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품