KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,767

₩49,996

할인금액: ₩9,229 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

celestialleo님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

Delicious vanilla flavor

5725737770823097803님께서 Mar 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

excellent

Reviewer1631757님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing quality - my nails are strong for once and I noticeably have more energy. Wouldn't be without it now.

Impressive

Reviewer1798661님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many different brands, they all claim to have "delicious taste" but this is rarely the case. This whey is the most tasty one I've ever tried. And even better, the product is pretty clean and healthy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best whey I've tried!

Reviewer1715865님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent quality whey protein concentrate (not isolate) from pastured cows. It's easy to digest and has a great taste, just the right amount of flavoring and sweetness, which I've found difficult to come by in a protein powder. The vanilla seems to be a little sweeter and more flavorful than the chocolate, but both are great. I alternate between this product and Mercola's Pure Power Protein, which is basically the same whey protein concentrate but with added probiotics and chia seeds. So glad I found this protein!

Tasty

Reviewer1627174님께서 Apr 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice taste, easy to blend, quality ingredients and no artificial sweeteners:) Love it!

The Best Protein Powder Anywhere in my opinion

MindsurfNorway님께서 Jun 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tested a couple of protein powders before, and all of them have tasted awful, and now i know, most of them were packed with MSG and/or Aspartame. This one is both derived from grass fed cows, it`s super tasty (and so far i find the vanilla most versatile and most tastfull) and it packs a simple healthy sweetener in just the right ammount... Would recommend it to everyone looking for a healthy way of increasing your protein intake.

Finally!

Reviewer3318332님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A protein drink that actually tastes good. most protein drinks go unfinished by me. this one (vanilla) and the strawberry flavor are both excellent. sometimes i do a scoop of each to mix the flavors.

Too sweet....

ManxKat님께서 Feb 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too sweet, too many ingredients, mixes slowly. But okay. Helps the ;grasses powders to taste better, though!

High Quality

Bohemia님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste but may be just a tad on the tough side to mix without a blender or A REALLY GOOD BLENDER BOTTLE - THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HERE!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품