KO

2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Evening Primrose oil in good company

Reviewer2270491님께서 Mar 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite expensive but very good quality (4 stars because of high price). It has neutral smell and taste is also neutral if you ingest it instantly. This is the most comfortable way to take my evening primrose oil. There's also astaxanthin in krill oil and it makes that oil more stable and prevents it from rancidification.

Quality

GraceHope님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The absolute best quality krill oil in the natural supplement market. Excellent omega supplement and works wonders compared to fish oil. This has helped tremendously with inflammation, joint pain, muscle pain and lifts the brain fog. I notice the difference when I run out, the fogginess and pain returns almost immediately. The evening primrose oil helps balance hormones.

definitely no fishy after-taste

bbchris님께서 Jan 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems good and hopefully I feel the full benefits of it. I like Dr Mercola and find his shipping expensive if I purchase directly from his website. Being able to buy from iHerb is great. thank you

Awesome Krill Oil

4988911506469353512님께서 Jun 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works better thatn other cheaper brands I have purchased.

Dr. Mercola Krill Oil

5354352341737057868님께서 Apr 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because someone else's review said her hair was reverting to its original colour since taking it . I've noticed that my eyebrows and eye lashes are darker since taking it , plus , I am aware of an over-all feeling of well-being.

Good value

4929953248174161443님께서 Jan 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is so much hype about Fish oil these days , but this Krill oil product is far superior.

This so good for you!

Reviewer1522999님께서 Jun 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't feel ill from this product. It works very well for hormone regulator. No fishy burps! Thank you Dr. Mercola!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great supplement especially for women

4696664092509703217님께서 Nov 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found this product to be great and I'm on my 3rd order. I believe the evening primrose oil has really helped with PMS symptoms.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works

5218941224968427197님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff and I really trust anything with Mercola's label.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product

Reviewer1740832님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Dr Mercola krill oil because it is well trusted brand. I take it every day and it does make a difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품