KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,387

₩49,535

할인금액: ₩9,148 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 생선 추출 원료로 만들어진 젤라틴 캡슐

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Best 'fish' oil but it is Shrimp.

Reviewer3270918님께서 3 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can trust the good ingredient. Worth the money for better fish oil.

The best krill

Reviewer2078708님께서 4 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tested many different krill and this is the best. It´s wonderful.

You're worth it!

MariCh님께서 5 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm trusting Mercola again. I take this with the intention of feeding my brain, helping my hormones along, gaining antioxidant power and upping my Omega 3 as much as possible. We are getting way too much Omega 6 after all. The pills are small and easy to swallow. I don't notice any problems after taking it. I haven't had problems with broken capsules either. Love this product, so far! (Hormone support)

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil for Women, 90 Fish Gelatin Capliques Capsules

5689750863911266325님께서 10 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For my pretty wife as the the product is from Dr. Mercola,can trust the good ingredient. Worth the money for better fish oil.

Gave it to hubby...

Reviewer3354291님께서 2 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm one of the few people who must have an issue with it. It gave me icky burps, cysts and deep acne. Apparently it can either cure or cause acne, depending on the person. Hubby likes it, even though it's 'for women'.

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil,90 Fish Gelatin capsules

Reviewer1746641님께서 11 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have always taken 20mls Fish oil daily, however since taking these, for the past week I have noticed that my hemroids are shrinking. Yippee!

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil for Women, 90 Fish Gelatin Capliques Capsules

Reviewer1992862님께서 2 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these little capsules. I think they are much better than the Swisse that I was using prior to this. Seems to be helping with my sore knee as well. Love Dr Mercola products use the Astaxanthin as well

Excellent product

Reviewer1740832님께서 10 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Dr Mercola krill oil because it is well trusted brand. I take it every day and it does make a difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great supplement especially for women

4696664092509703217님께서 11 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found this product to be great and I'm on my 3rd order. I believe the evening primrose oil has really helped with PMS symptoms.

nice product

Reviewer1130134님께서 3 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit expensive but hopefully qood quality, can't really say yet more.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품