KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Taking Krill oil AND fish oil

DAB598님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is supposedly better absorbed because of the additional phospholipids. Fine, but Now's Neptune Krill Oil is ten times the dosage for a lower price; I'm going back to that.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

blancmange님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

Unique product

Reviewer1723143님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that I can get the high-antioxidant Omega 3 krill in a fish gelatin capsule (as opposed to pork or even beef). To me the last batch of capsules appeared less full than the previous, not sure why.... Some fishy aftermath which I don't mind too much, but if you're sensitive to fishiness you might might not like this.

White hair begone

Reviewer1929891님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

fish or krill

Reviewer2316982님께서 Feb 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will not be buying any more of Dr Mercola Krill oil.The fish taste just doesn't go away. I expected this product to be better than the regular fish oil capsules but it isn't the case.

Not sure, really

Reviewer2373550님께서 Jul 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

On my second bottle now. I gave this three stars, perhaps this is not fair. It may work, but I can't see any difference, except that it makes me burp a fishy taste. I have heard that fish oil helps sore muscles recover from tough workouts, and this might have been the case for me, but it's really hard to gauge.

Quality

5358098652972199710님께서 Jul 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality, no fishy after taste.

Quality assured

aloysius-ng님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The use of the Caplique caps is unique and has kept the oil from being rancid.

seems very good

Reviewer1631757님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

Super!

5275551033673492805님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it!