KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

One of a kind!

Reviewer1108456님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Even my Kid who is sooo difficult took it and i saw immediately good results :o)

Dr. Mercola, Multivitamin, Children's Chewables, 60 Tablets

Reviewer1992862님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This report is compiled by a 9year old girl called Kirra.....I like the tablets because it is sweet and tastes like strawberrys and is yummy it is the best ever tablets and i want more

The best by far

Reviewer2306851님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr Mercola does the best for our children. The vitamin is great!

Excellent

Reviewer1602878님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both my kids like the taste. My son started refusing the Animal Parade vitamins cause of the taste, but he will eat these no problem. I like that these have Boron in them since it's important for healthy teeth and bones, and the active PLP form of Vitamin B6 which seems hard to find in a children's vitamin. Will purchase again.

multivit

Reviewer1983368님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best vitamins for my kids

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A mis hijas les encanta!

5661577583801946867님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es un multivitamínico muy completo. A mis hijas les encanta, lo ven como un caramelo. Las pastillas son bastante grandes, tienen que chuparlas o masticarlas. Yo les he dado una por la mañana y otra por la tarde en época de catarrros. El único inconveniente que tiene este suplemento es la cantidad de vitamina D, son 2000UI y no debería de usarse para niños de menos de 20kg, ya que puede llegar a ser tóxica. A mi hija menor que pesa 15kg le estuve dando este suplemento durante 2 meses en primavera y sus niveles de vitamina D en sangre llegaron a ser demasiado altos, casi tóxicos, menos mal que se los miramos. Dejamos de dárselo y en un mes se le normalizaron los niveles. Salvo ese detalle, que debería de venir como advertencia, va muy bien.

Best we could find

Reviewer1312745님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

If there is a better children's multivitamin, my wife and I couldn't find it. This has good quantities of vitamins and minerals and is VERY low in sugar. Our children don't get much sugar at all so these actually taste sweet to them. They think it's a treat to have them. Dr. Mercola's good name on the bottle is another plus, in my opinion.

Fantastic

5702190199778967079님께서 May 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Such a great product. My kids take them easily, they love the taste.

Mercola knows what's up!

Reviewer3176463님께서 Apr 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter loves these and I feel good about giving them to her because the formula is one of the most complete around.

LOVE mercola

Reviewer3348372님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! the best children's vitamin! nice tasting and easily chewable. kids love it

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품