KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,326

₩44,934

할인금액: ₩20,607 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good product, but not helpful for my CFS

Reviewer1237289님께서 Jul 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to treat chronic fatigue that I have had for about 18 months and that has affected my mood. I tried taking one 200mg tablet a day and didn't notice any difference (also no side effects). Nevertheless, it seems like a well-made product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not the miracle wonder-drug I expected

Reviewer2515835님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you research SAM-e online it comes across as some kind of cure-all for unhappy feelings and ailments. I'm not depressive but we all could use a brighter outlook from time to time; I also suffer from social anxiety on occasion. Three weeks daily SAM-e doesn't seem to have changed anything, but at least it didn't make me feel any worse.

SAMe

5478633318533579887님께서 Feb 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The EU bans its sale in the UK. I take one at night. I read Patrick Holford books.

Good For Depression But Makes Me Very Irritable

4708148573925450203님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This worked very well for depression but it made me very irritable and argumentative i was fighting with my wife while on this now that i have stopped it i am mellow again.. I find Holy Basil is what i need it calms me down and keeps me in good spirits..

Mood Swings

Reviewer1142273님께서 Mar 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't tell if SAMe is the reason I seem to have less mood swings or a combination of all the suppliments I take but I won't leave home without taking my SAMe.

not sure yet

5197340269102181580님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've only been taking sam-e for the past 2.5 weeks. i had to start taking it right before bed, becuse i couldn't 'guarantee an empty stomach' in the morning. so far i feel better. but i'm not to a point where i can say that its 100% due to sam-e. maybe this will change now that i started taking it at night..... although i've read many reviews that say that around 6 weeks you will notice a change.

Doctor's Best, SaMe 200

Reviewer1297459님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Dr. suggested this to me as an extra aid to help ease my chronic/acute episodes of back pain & now involving many joints. I also suffer from long term depression. I have only been on the SaMe for a few weeks but have noticed an improvement in overall mood & pain levels. I think I will try the higher dose next time I order.

MY Impressions

4813833551988182496님께서 Jan 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

waiting for that wow effect for my joints. still using.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2117727님께서 Nov 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feel good.