KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great product

Reviewer3222410님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

rarely get heartburn any more. This is a life saver

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Worked first day I used it! Cured uncontrollable diarrhea in 1.5 days!

Reviewer2161520님께서 Feb 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a virus/flu/cold and it triggered uncontrollable diarrhea and cramping for almost two months from it. I have always had looser bowels, but this virus put me over the edge. Dr. checked everything and nothing was out of sorts. I did some research and decided to try this product. I took only one capsule with each meal/snack and within 1.5 days I had a firm stool, much less stomache cramping, and was able to sleep through the night! I tested it with eating a few things that would normally cause issues, and I did well still. I had tried digestive enzymes, gobs of probiotics, and ox bile, in an attempt to balance whatever was going on in my digestive system. This totally did the trick and fast! I am hypothyroid and many of us have poor stomach acid so I thought I would try it. Bitter foods also trigger bile, and I eat protein at every meal, so this took care of it all!

Would not go without.

5080746323856060355님께서 Feb 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't had to buy or use any heartburn pills since I stared taking this. I take one after lunch and dinner and my digestive problems has decreased highly. If you suffer from any kind of heart burn or indigestion please buy. I highly recommend this. Will never again but anything else. Thank you Doctors best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works really well

betainoman님께서 Dec 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best betaine hcl I've ever used

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It is a best product from my stomach

Reviewer1568264님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product perfectly regulate my digestion. I am very happy

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

unpleasant side effects not experienced with other brands

4618918372980595131님께서 Jul 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used other HCL supplements successfully before, including the Now Foods HCL from iHerb. This Doctor's Best version, however, reliably gives me stomach cramps and heartburn. I'll be switching to another brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A great help when taking Iron

5717153150301524596님께서 May 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended to me as a help with the absorption of Iron. It is easy to take, and I hope it will make a difference.

I have IBS C

Reviewer1906547님께서 Jan 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

And my husband has heartburn on occasion. These work wonders for both!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

review about betaine HCL with pepsin

4874670311199695967님께서 Jan 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hi I have started this product 2 weeks ago. First I have taken 1 tablet.my bloating got reduced.I continued for 5 days with protein in my diet. On the 6th day I ate chicken with lots of spicy and from that day onwards I have got severe hiccups. I could not control my hiccups so I have taken rabeprazole one tablet after that my stomach started bloating and gas. I couldn't stop bloating and gas now. Even though I am taking betaine HCL with pepsin tablet but gas pain and bloating of stomach couldn't be reduced. Can you tell me how to avoid bloating gas and hiccups please sir

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3269991님께서 Dec 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended!