KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,152

₩6,873

할인금액: ₩1,721 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Defunky

Reviewer3081542님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a number of natural deodorants. This is the most effective of any brand I have tried so far. It doesn't prevent wetness of course, but it prevents odor nearly as well as aluminum-based antiperspirants. The tea tree oil also inhibits fungus problems. It doesn't irritate my skin, even if I've just shaved.

Desert Essence Deodorant

Reviewer1999033님께서 Feb 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this from IHerb as it is no longer available to purchase in the UK. This is how good the product is that I choose to order it from overseas than change my brand!!!!

great natural deoderant

Reviewer3020750님께서 Aug 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very sensitive skin, and can no longer use "tradition" deodorant, and this has been a life saver. it has a very light herbal scent, and lasts all day no matter how hot it is, or how active I am. best of all I can use it daily w/o getting a rash.

Didn't work for me

Reviewer3077147님께서 Jun 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately this product didn't work for me at all. I put it on and an hour later I could smell my armpits. After getting tired of trying other natural deodorants. I made my own mixing coconut oil and baking soda. Works REALLY well!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the best when chemicals aren't involved

Reviewer3296198님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using chemical free deodorants for many years now and this is one of the best I have used so I will be reordering this. The cleaner the diet the less the smell and wearing natural fabrics also seem to help. Anyway the deodorant has a pleasant smell and is not intrusive. As for iherb, shipping is fast to NZ even with going through customs. Amazon could learn a thing or two.

deeppurple

Reviewer2827674님께서 Mar 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good deodrant. but not suitable for really hot or sticky climate

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could offer a little better protection

myoungpepper님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact that there are no harmful ingredients in this product, but am not sure there are any helpful ones either. From other reviews, I already knew this deodorant goes on pretty wet, so that's not really an issue. But, it just doesn't seem to offer the odor protection I would like.

Not effective enough

Reviewer2963354님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This roll-on deodorant does not work for more than a few hours. I do not use this if im going to be away for the whole day (8-10 hours). But it is good if im going to work out for an hour or two. Overall it has a good scent and it dries upp nicely.

No me sirvió

MaruPino님께서 Jul 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lamentablemente me gustó mucho. Si bien soy muy buena para transpirar, no generó un efecto ni cerano a lo que necesitaba, es más, la mezcla del olor del desodorante con el de mi transpiración generaban uno peor. El olor por si sólo no era tan agradable tampoco. Una lástima, le tenía fe. Ahora estoy viendo a quién se lo puedo regalar.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5317051753647737087님께서 Nov 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This deodorant didn't really work for me, I didn't like it at all. Plus it made me my sweat smell really gross (it's never smelt like that before).

상품 1-10 중 전체 84 상품