KO

₩5,306

₩7,079

할인금액: ₩1,773 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Defunky

Reviewer3081542님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a number of natural deodorants. This is the most effective of any brand I have tried so far. It doesn't prevent wetness of course, but it prevents odor nearly as well as aluminum-based antiperspirants. The tea tree oil also inhibits fungus problems. It doesn't irritate my skin, even if I've just shaved.

great natural deoderant

Reviewer3020750님께서 Aug 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very sensitive skin, and can no longer use "tradition" deodorant, and this has been a life saver. it has a very light herbal scent, and lasts all day no matter how hot it is, or how active I am. best of all I can use it daily w/o getting a rash.

Desert Essence Deodorant

Reviewer1999033님께서 Feb 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this from IHerb as it is no longer available to purchase in the UK. This is how good the product is that I choose to order it from overseas than change my brand!!!!

Didn't work for me

Reviewer3077147님께서 Jun 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately this product didn't work for me at all. I put it on and an hour later I could smell my armpits. After getting tired of trying other natural deodorants. I made my own mixing coconut oil and baking soda. Works REALLY well!

Fantastic

SivKatrine님께서 Oct 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't like this at first because I got BO just a few hours after applying. Then I realized that it needs to me shaken Well before use, and when I did it worked like a charm!

New and approved

Reviewer2163185님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just started using the roll-on and alternate it with the stick deodorant that I have used for several years. I'm favorably impressed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the best when chemicals aren't involved

Reviewer3296198님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using chemical free deodorants for many years now and this is one of the best I have used so I will be reordering this. The cleaner the diet the less the smell and wearing natural fabrics also seem to help. Anyway the deodorant has a pleasant smell and is not intrusive. As for iherb, shipping is fast to NZ even with going through customs. Amazon could learn a thing or two.

deeppurple

Reviewer2827674님께서 Mar 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good deodrant. but not suitable for really hot or sticky climate

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could offer a little better protection

myoungpepper님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact that there are no harmful ingredients in this product, but am not sure there are any helpful ones either. From other reviews, I already knew this deodorant goes on pretty wet, so that's not really an issue. But, it just doesn't seem to offer the odor protection I would like.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5317051753647737087님께서 Nov 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This deodorant didn't really work for me, I didn't like it at all. Plus it made me my sweat smell really gross (it's never smelt like that before).

상품 1-10 중 전체 85 상품