KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

mistake

5255867436718629906님께서 Jul 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was sent different product probably by mistake, so I can't comment this cream

Great!!!

5305417806478798051님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this Cream! Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, great under make-up. Keeps my face soft and moisturized throughout the whole day. No particular scent which is good. Repurchasing. And trying new Derma E products after using this.

Great product.

Reviewer1712089님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps the skin moisturized and flattens existing wrinkles. Did not break me out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lovely product but not hugely visible signs

5602475129292382614님께서 Sep 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice on the skin

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The old version was great, the new one not so much

5485530715452005687님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second time ordering Derma E Vitamin A and Green Tea Creme. The product is now in a new packaging, different than the one in the photo. I assumed that I was still getting the old version, but it turned out I wasn't. The old version was fantastic. My skin was radiant, the feeling was nice and soothing. During the winter months I would combine it with oil (I have extra dry skin) and it would be the best thing ever. The new version seems different (sadly, I threw away the box so I couldn't check if and to what extent they changed the ingredients). The first time I used it, my skin would sting but I thought the reason was another new product I tried that night. However, the stinging persisted when I applied it the next day. It stang bad (!) and my skin had a fabulous looking rash the next day. I stopped using it and gave it to my mom who reported the exact same problems. I won't be ordering this product again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nice to use it for fat skin

5411689088988208270님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice to use it for fat skin

I didn't like

Reviewer3165014님께서 May 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't like it.

So far so good!

Reviewer1995621님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very oily, combination, honey brown skin that is sensitive to products and is healing from severe cystic acne breakouts. I usually know within 2-3 days if a product will break me out or if my skin doesn't like it. I've been using this daily (in the evenings only) for a week now and my skin seems to drink it up and seems very calm now. No new breakouts and my skin feels very soft and subtly moisturized. A few days ago I decided to mix some skinactives copper peptides ghk to it and my skin is still loving it. I'm hoping this is the anti-aging, moisturizing, acne treatment that I've been looking for, so far so good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

For Hands

Reviewer2465153님께서 Mar 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this with the Green Tea Skin Care and I really like it for hands.

Love it!

Reviewer1940808님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves skin smooth and moist, not greasy. I loved that this creme did not have any smell!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품