KO

₩26,728

₩33,411

할인금액: ₩6,682 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great for sensitive skin

Reviewer1554606님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me: I´m a scandinavian in my mid 30´s, with combination, acneprone sensitive skin. Most products make my skin break out, but with this I dont have that problem. It does even out the skin tone somewhat, it moistures without irritation and it lasts a long time. For winter it is not enough to keep my skin moist on its own, but will probably work very well for summer.

AMAZZZZZING!

Reviewer1976580님께서 Mar 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has worked so well for me thus far. It has been about a month and my acne scars have gone from a dark red to a light red. They are definitely still there, but they have become lighter. I will continue to use this product in future, but I may try something that actually bleaches my skin to remove the redness. But all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness.

effect is visible

HANNAH님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

effect is visible a light fluid, non-marking, is quickly absorbed. dispenser spits out - I put on the arm and then on the face. i use it one time per day - at the morning. there is a slight reddening but without discomfort by 5-10 minutes. I see I have fallen in the red during the day and couperose grid is not so noticeable (30 years, initial stage of rosacea)

blemishes

Reviewer2415772님께서 Jul 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very problematic skin and many sore because of this. It does reduce the redness.

Amazing!

5729307796406557458님께서 Jun 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is absolutely amazing for sensitive, redness-prone skin. I have sebhorric dermatitis and I've tried so many brands, including Sukin. Sukin and physiogel are great for sensitive skin but this is by far the best! No redness anymore and very light on skin. I have not had such clear skin in ages. The cleanser, toner, serum and oil-free moisturiser are all amazing!

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품