KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Weird smell, doesnt work for me.

quiggle님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this due to the reviews but doesn't work for me. Has a weird smell as well.

couldn't use it

marianF님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't think that this product is suitable for sensitive skin.I didn't have any severely adverse reaction to it, but when I woke up next morning after applying it and leaving it overnight, my skin looked weird, uneven, reddish and felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day.I gave it to a friend who has less sensitive skin and on the oily side.

5% AHA at pH 3

Reviewer2792171님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mediocre. Prefer DeVita Glycolic Acid Blend which is more soothing on the skin, despite being 10%AHA

can't find the effect

Reviewer1581850님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, can't find any good results after using it.

Not so sure yet

4721055713226160441님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been using the overnight peel for a couple of weeks, twice a week. I haven't noticed any difference yet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too greasy for my face, no effect

4848167118673512745님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Disappointed. I do not like the texture, it makes my face greasy (although I have a dry skin), I don't like how my skin looks in the morning after I've applied this the night before and first of all don't see any results although I've applied it every other day for about two weeks. I won't repurchase.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not suitable for oily skins

Gabriel-C-A님께서 Jul 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product mainly because I have already used successfully other Alpha Hydroxy Acid products for my skin. But i was highly disappointed, mainly because the product advertises that is suitable for all skin types witch doesn't seen true to me. This product is too oily for my skin and made my dark spots worse and brought up some acne too. Also, it's not strong enough for me, but it could be suitable for people with more sensitive skin and less experience with AHA containing products. On the plus side it doesn't have any smell witch is a big plus for me and the bottle with the dispenser makes it easier to use. So if you have dry or normal skin this may help you, but I wouldn't buy it for oily skin.

no affect what so ever

5346448185357112116님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i will not buy again

OK product

5145812543953534894님께서 Sep 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps smooth skin a little, feels nice on, doesn't irritate skin. Does nothing for my pigmentation though.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품