KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

DS LAboratories, Revita Hair Growth stimulating Conditioner

Reviewer1234133님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works, I was losing a lot hair, only with few times using this product, I saw a complete change with my hair, it really goes deep into the layers of the scalp "PLEASE DO NOT STOP SELLING IT"... I'll continue purchasing this great product and tell my friend about it...Thank you..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

still needs time, no improvment in hair fall condition

Reviewer3277359님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have been using it for around 10 days now but still didnt notice any differences in my hair fall condition . the only thing i can say for sure is that when i massage my hair with it , i can see a lot of my hairs on my hand even more than before so im not sure whether to continue or stop but i will continue i guess . maybe it is normal to have more hair falling at the begining of the process. i will give some time since i ordered two bottles. update 09-March: i dont think im going to continue using this product because since i started using it my hair falls doubled and lot of my hairs are falling even much more than before using it so i will stop for now. one bottle is over and i used it everyday. maybe it will work better for some one else.

Love this one!

Reviewer1347527님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair feel so smooth, light formula that does not clog hair follicles. Nice for my hair type!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1159605님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this conditioner.

Still falling hair

5682234707954241203님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im using it a month, I dont see any results. My hair is falling.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품