KO

iHerb 상품평

₩46,027

₩65,593

할인금액: ₩19,566 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Tasy quality

Reviewer2195829님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good flavour and aroma. The standard dose may be a bit high depending on your current bodyweight. I found my current shake format needed reworking due to the sweetness of this protein powder. Goes good with frozen berries, preferably something tart.

We use this daily

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My whole family uses Muscle Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good staff

5206350471403627536님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good staff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ok, but doesnt taste that good

5029747692030458432님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

its a ok protein that works to take after training, but its a boring taste so after a couple of shakes i was not so excited to take it after training. but its great protein with a lot of different vitamins and minerals. so if you can look past the taste then its recommended.

exelent

Reviewer1854593님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

exelent in BRAZIL!

Muscle milK

Reviewer1685299님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect, good results