KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Creates a Relaxed State of Well-Being and Euphoria

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rabbit님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must have been iodine deficient because the first time I took this, within minutes, I began to feel an overwhelming feeling of well-being, relaxation, and euphoria. I immediately felt better than I had since I was a kid. I could breathe so much easier and my mind felt clear and happy. I couldn't believe that something so simple could make me feel so much better so fast. It was such a relief! I am vegan, so I don't eat fish and I rarely eat seaweed products. I had no idea that iodine was so important. I have symptoms which indicate that I may have problems with my thyroid, so based on my research, I wanted to try iodine. It has really lessened my symptoms of hypothyroidism. Do your research on Hashimoto's thyroiditis before using iodine as a treatment because it is not always recommended for this autoimmune disorder and has also been thought to trigger it. I use a stronger variety of iodine now as both a supplement and as an antibiotic alternative. After I started taking the stronger variety, I had a cyst burst which was very painful. I think the cyst burst because iodine is known to shrink cysts and rid the body of them entirely in some cases. I am glad that the cyst burst because it was causing some pain, but with it came the risk of infection. I couldn't really afford to go to the doctor, so I increased my regular dose of iodine to protect me from getting an infection. I've felt fine since. Some people have even used iodine to cure their cancer! If you don't eat fish or ocean-based products, be sure you are getting enough of this crucial vitamin.

Morning sickness relief

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2759031님께서 Jun 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this at 6 weeks pregnant and noticed an immediate difference. Less nausea, more energy and general feeling of wellbeing. I swear by this product and notice on the odd day I forget to take it I never feel as well. I've been told it helps with balancing emotions/moods post-partum so will continue taking this well after the baby is born.

Wouldn't be without it

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3320739님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent supplement for the thyroid. Has helped immensely.

Country Life, BioChem, Thyro-Max Support, 60 Tablets

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1401503님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this when I found out I had a sluggish thyroid. This product is wonderful. I'm not cold all the time anymore, I have energy, i just feel better overall. The price is half of what it is in the stores, even with shipping its still a GREAT deal. Cant wait to order it again.

Excellent Product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2313472님께서 Mar 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live a somewhat high stress lifestyle and may have low level thyroid issues...this supplement has helped me tremendously.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품