KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Thyro-Max Support

5112397063185962336님께서 May 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven´t received the product, yet. I would like to known if you can trace it for me. Thanks in advance, Victoria.

Creates a Relaxed State of Well-Being and Euphoria

rabbit님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must have been iodine deficient because the first time I took this, within minutes, I began to feel an overwhelming feeling of well-being, relaxation, and euphoria. I immediately felt better than I had since I was a kid. I could breathe so much easier and my mind felt clear and happy. I couldn't believe that something so simple could make me feel so much better so fast. It was such a relief! I am vegan, so I don't eat fish and I rarely eat seaweed products. I had no idea that iodine was so important. I have symptoms which indicate that I may have problems with my thyroid, so based on my research, I wanted to try iodine. It has really lessened my symptoms of hypothyroidism. Do your research on Hashimoto's thyroiditis before using iodine as a treatment because it is not always recommended for this autoimmune disorder and has also been thought to trigger it. I use a stronger variety of iodine now as both a supplement and as an antibiotic alternative. After I started taking the stronger variety, I had a cyst burst which was very painful. I think the cyst burst because iodine is known to shrink cysts and rid the body of them entirely in some cases. I am glad that the cyst burst because it was causing some pain, but with it came the risk of infection. I couldn't really afford to go to the doctor, so I increased my regular dose of iodine to protect me from getting an infection. I've felt fine since. Some people have even used iodine to cure their cancer! If you don't eat fish or ocean-based products, be sure you are getting enough of this crucial vitamin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wouldn't be without it

Reviewer3320739님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent supplement for the thyroid. Has helped immensely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Morning sickness relief

Reviewer2759031님께서 Jun 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this at 6 weeks pregnant and noticed an immediate difference. Less nausea, more energy and general feeling of wellbeing. I swear by this product and notice on the odd day I forget to take it I never feel as well. I've been told it helps with balancing emotions/moods post-partum so will continue taking this well after the baby is born.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Country Life BioChem, Thyro-Max Support

Reviewer2093043님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know these tablets are good because I have used them before. Unfortunately, the shop that supplied them has now gone out of business so I hope you will continue to stock these tablets.

ThyroMax

Reviewer2263685님께서 Dec 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement,and really feel better-more so than I have in quite some time. I am so pleased that I am able to get this-as our local health food place doesn't stock it, nor do they plan to do so.. Thanks again.

Great product

Reviewer1683685님께서 Sep 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not want to take prescription drugs for this anymore so I started on this.Thyro-Max has been a live saver.... Thanks again IHerb for another wonderful product ")

Thyro-Max

Reviewer1462022님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best I've used, I'm off of my Syntroid no Insurance for the priscription

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product.

Reviewer2684814님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product at a fabulous price. The product has helped me regain thyroid balance naturally.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good product and excellent service from Iherb

Reviewer2835775님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found Iherb via google search engine and their service is great, pack the items well and ship it promptly and fast! I also use this product on my great dane who has thyroid problem at the age of 8. It is better instead of using the synthetic hormone prescribed by veterinarians and it worked on her! One tablet a day dosage instead of 2 as suggested.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품