KO

₩22,651

₩33,305

할인금액: ₩10,654 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  •  본 제품은 검역시 의사의 소견서나 처방전이 요구될 수 있습니다.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

easy to digest

5671283837922180623님께서 Mar 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have glaucoma amd I take lipoic acid when I feel the pressure rising in my eyes and it works, I came across country life lipoic aid and found out it was more easy to digest than other brands maybe because its a reduced form, im very pleased with this product I recommend it for glaucoma and eye health.

needed

5280615812874896036님께서 Nov 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It acts as an antioxidant, it neutralizes several toxins including heavy metals lead and cadmium, and acts as a co-enzyme for recycling other antioxidants including the master antioxidant Glutathione and also vitamins C and E. (It has an ability to enhance Glutathione function in cases of Glutathione deficiencies – most known diseases show Glutathione deficiencies especially in their chronic state). Also, regulates glucose levels. More than one is necessary, to see the effects.

Unsure

4988911506469353512님께서 Apr 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased for a family member. They stated "not what I thought it was". Further stated did not notice any changes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout!

MyPersonalReview님께서 Jan 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout! However, giving it for 4 stars for the pricing. Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

Natural ALA

iJenNZ님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

r Lipoic acid is more biologically active than the synthetic s lipoic acid. Unless otherwise indicated supplements will be a mix of r and s ala. This was the most reasonably priced r-ala I could find. ALA is said to be more effective if taken in conjunction with acetyl-L-carnitine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reduces oxidative stress!

Reviewer2346507님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

R-lipoic acid helps maintain optimal blood sugar levels by helping the body to use glucose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

versteld

Reviewer2452470님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

helpt echt de huid te verbeteren

Detoxing, powerful antioxidant

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems more effective than ALA but is hard to tell. Capsules seem good for better absorption - they're smallish too. Definitely take r-lipoic or ALA if you're fighting cancer.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Last few bottles have been polymerized (hardened)

Reviewer1412707님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a while, and had been very satisfied. I normally open the capsules and take the powder in divided doses. I immediately noticed something was different with some recently purchased bottles: the contents of the capsules -- in all four recently purchased bottles (all same batch number) -- were essentially solid, instead of the normal loose powder. It was possible to sort of "mush" the solid mass and turn part of it into powder, but only part. The rest was hard clumps. I noticed something else: the normal "bite" on the tongue I notice when taking the powder was mostly -- though not entirely -- absent. I described this to a friend of mine who's a chemist who said that ALA is extremely heat sensitive, and that the shipment probably became "polymerized," and was now mostly worthless (though not dangerous at all). IHerb's excellent customer service refunded my money, so no complaints about IHerb. But I'll be switching to a diff. brand of ALA.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good :)

Reviewer2450345님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

really small and there is no powerful impact as soon as eat it. but i think it might makes my body better.

상품 1-10 중 전체 60 상품