KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,794

₩23,128

할인금액: ₩10,334 (45% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Green Tea Extract

OjuveNutritionals님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This looks like the red form of green tea. Amazingly potent for such little pills. I sometimes combine them with [Irwin Naturals, System-Six, 130 Liquid Soft-Gels Irwin Naturals, System-Six, 130 Liquid Soft-Gels to take 1/2 the soft-gels dose

Great

Reviewer1882702님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems like my weight has been more stable since I started taking Green Tea Extract daily.

((title))

Reviewer2912174님께서 Feb 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i bought this stuff on a whim. not sure why. taking it every day, i notice an improved mood and mental clarity with an overall energy boost. dunno about weight loss, i have not been tracking that.

Very glad I switched

Reviewer2244669님께서 Aug 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good. I was using a liquid extract but I like these much better. They are a lot more practical and work better than what I was using. I am so happy that I decided to give them a try. I will never go back to liquid again

Biochem Green Tea

Reviewer1933239님께서 Nov 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, price and service. Thank you.

great product

Reviewer2526314님께서 Feb 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality product

Country Life BioChem, Green Tea Extract

Reviewer1992653님께서 Nov 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as an antioxidant. Green tea was recommended years ago by a therapist when I had prostate cancer, which I no longer have. This brand seems reasonably priced, and Iherb.com ships it to me quickly.

Seems fine :)

Reviewer1321973님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hope they keep it affordable. Very pleased with this.

Green Tea for ME!

Reviewer2775722님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Again, I cannot live without more green tea and it's health benefits in my life. This products gives me exactly what I am looking for on my path to restoring and maintaining good health and blood sugar levels. Thank you, Country Life!

Very Good Product

Reviewer2591663님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps your stamina when excercising!

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품