KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

could do better--ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) & awful taste

Reviewer2101792님께서 Apr 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just switched over from Now Food Multi Vit and prefer this product. I would happily give it a 5 star if Country Life could make the following changes: 1. replace ergocalciferol (vit D2) with the more potent cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)(check out here to learn why: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17023693); 2. remove its very put-off taste that sometimes lingers in my mouth for hours. Hope iHerb.com can pass my feedback to Country Life. Thank you. Lilac New Zealand

Quality

Reviewer3343479님께서 Dec 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does not contain cyanocobalamin or high doses of anything -- quality ingredients

ok

Reviewer1197537님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok

very good stuff

Reviewer1830517님께서 Dec 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

for this

Great Multi

Reviewer2665523님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best multi vitamin with everything you need in one small easy to swallow capsule. Plus it's iron free and no iodine that can cause skin breakouts.

country life veggie caps

Reviewer2521266님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been taking them for a few days, but feel that they are making a difference. I have ordered from Australia as these are quality products at half the price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a few b vitamins missing

Reviewer2277733님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

decent multi vitamin from a decent company, but a few vitamins are missing. Doesn't bother my tender gut, however, so I may keep buying it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It makes me sick...literally!

Reviewer1787156님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know why, but this vitamin makes me throw-up every time I take it. About a couple of hours after eating and taking the vitamin, I suddenly feel sick. I won't be taking it anymore. I do like other Country Life vitamins, but this one does not work for me.

Multi Vitamin

Reviewer2882372님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this! I was spending so much on separate A-B-C-D-E vitamins. The price is very fair n this one and it works

easy to take

Reviewer1755901님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow. Mild aftertaste much less than most vitamins. Seems like good mix for value.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품