KO

₩33,579

₩55,973

할인금액: ₩22,393 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Chronic Pain Relief Too!

Reviewer3360459님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

For Post Polio Syndrome sufferers this works to allieviate the fatigue and the pain. I was already experiencing the benefit of being more mentally alert when into my third bottle my body started to benefit as well. The Australian Clinic's reccommendations are right on with their suggestions of increased dosage. The other research prompted me to use the R-lipoic Acid and CO Q10 for maximum results. Now six months later I'm out of bed and living a more normal life again.

Great for the mind

Reviewer2569490님께서 Apr 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying various brands, I have found the Country Life acetyl L-carnitine version most effective and easiest to tolerate. I've experienced improvements in both memory and problem solving ability.

D. E. Stanton

Reviewer1600419님께서 May 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Cardiologist recommended I take Acetyl-L-Carnitine to strengthen my heart. I tried several brands before deciding Country Life's was the best one for me. iHerb price and fast delivery enhanced the deal.

magic pills

Reviewer1075213님께서 Nov 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these pills because they are miracle workers. They help to speed up my metabolism and I've lost an additional 5 pounds because of them. They are a great enhancement to my workouts.

Very Satisfied

Reviewer3218789님께서 Feb 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very satisfied with the product and the service. The ALC was delivered within a day & a half after my order and the price is excellent relative to the most local vitamin stores. I have been happy with the results its sutle but I do have more physical energy and am more mentally alert as well. If I could keep away from sugar I suspect I would have even greater results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A boost for your body's tiny power plants

Reviewer1135456님께서 Mar 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This amino acid provides support to your mitochondria -- the tiny power plant in every cell. An energy booster, works best with CoQ10.

Best value and reaction

Reviewer3067648님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used many different brands of L-Carnitine and this one is the only one that I can actually tell a difference! Use this because we are lacto-vegetarians and helps a lot in how I feel and how my body operates.

Country Life Acetyl L-Carnatine

Reviewer3013768님께서 Apr 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prescribed along with Lipoic Acid

Thank you!

Reviewer1573692님께서 Jul 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel cheerful.

Top amino acid.

Reviewer2791228님께서 Jan 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good quality amino acid. I take this product with Cysteine and L-Gluthathione for chronic fatigue and immune function problems.

상품 1-10 중 전체 60 상품