KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Coconut Secret, 유기농 페루 크런치, 다크 초콜릿 그리고 구운 코코넛, 2.25 oz (64 g)

₩4,119
₩4,457
할인금액: ₩338 (8% 할인)
50 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (21)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Eeeeh

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1368919님께서 Jan 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes almost burnt. It's not the nice bitterness of really dark chocolate, and it's not sweet like lighter chocolate. It's like it's mostly cocoa butter with some very light coconut flavor, and then an off chocolate taste. I'm going to try to cook with it, melt it and make it into something else, but I really can't salvage it eating it straight. I'll stick with more traditional dark chocolates in the future.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Cher et amer !

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

BulleVirtuelle님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je ne rachèterais pas. Je trouve le chocolat noir vraiment trop amer et le goût de noix de coco est carrément absent. Je trouve le prix trop élevé.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The best chocolate

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5488173823045736024님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best chocolate I have come across. It is just too bad it costs so much, but it will keep you from eating too much I guess!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Healthy alternative that actually tastes delicious

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4914965303526620318님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this chocolate to try, as I avoid white sugar. It is absolutely delicious and I had to fight my hubby and children off in order to get any. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a special treat, who also cares about what they put into their bodies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good but wish it had more coconut

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

eathealthy님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! This is a lovely organic chocolate but I found that there wasn't much of a coconut taste to it. I would prefer a little more coconut in this bar. Also, I didn't realize that the size is about half of a normal bar, so I find that it is expensive for what you get.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »