KO

₩3,796

₩4,107

할인금액: ₩312 (8% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 본 제품은 제한된 기간에만 판매가 가능합니다:

본 상품은 온도에 민감하여 저온 보관이 필요한 제품입니다. 본 상품은 날씨로 인한 제품 변형이 발생될 수 있으므로 여름 동안(6월15일 - 9월 30일) 판매되지 않습니다. 9월 30일 이후 재판매될 계획이며,10월 부터 다음해 6월 중순까지 정상적으로 구매가 가능합니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Eeeeh

Reviewer1368919님께서 Jan 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes almost burnt. It's not the nice bitterness of really dark chocolate, and it's not sweet like lighter chocolate. It's like it's mostly cocoa butter with some very light coconut flavor, and then an off chocolate taste. I'm going to try to cook with it, melt it and make it into something else, but I really can't salvage it eating it straight. I'll stick with more traditional dark chocolates in the future.

Cher et amer !

BulleVirtuelle님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je ne rachèterais pas. Je trouve le chocolat noir vraiment trop amer et le goût de noix de coco est carrément absent. Je trouve le prix trop élevé.

The best chocolate

5488173823045736024님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best chocolate I have come across. It is just too bad it costs so much, but it will keep you from eating too much I guess!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Healthy alternative that actually tastes delicious

4914965303526620318님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this chocolate to try, as I avoid white sugar. It is absolutely delicious and I had to fight my hubby and children off in order to get any. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a special treat, who also cares about what they put into their bodies.

In love

5653499105633697063님께서 Dec 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just ate an entire bar! It is that good.

Addictive

Reviewer2074869님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this chocolate. It's not so sweet, it's organic and it's sweetened with coconut sugar, which has a low glycemic index.

Crunchy goodness

Shanna님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This chocolate is smaller than other I have been buying, but I love the nice crunch of coconut in it. The taste of coconut is not overwhelming but rather mild and pleasant. I think it is a bit expensive for what you get, so will probably stay away from it in the future.

Very nice....

Reviewer1983035님께서 Dec 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

...However I wont buy it again purely for that reason...this block went down way tooooo fast!

Great taste

anntarino님께서 Dec 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious chocolate! The coconut taste is subtle yet the roasted pieces add up a yummy crunch! Also, great ingredients - no cane sugar! The bar is on a small side.

Yummy yummy yummy

Reviewer1762111님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This chocolate is delicious but it definitely has a TOASTED coconut flavour so if you don't like dark chocolate or a toasted/roasted coconut flavour then don't get it. If you do like dark chocolate & coconut you will LOVE this!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품