KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for CFS

Reviewer3360673님께서 May 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Far easier to take than non-sublingual, takes almost 5 min. to dissolve but well worth it. All CFS symptoms much reduced.

The energy I needed

Reviewer2842563님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement has helped me deal with CFS. I have a steady, clear energy since starting this product. Love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No energy even at high doses

danarm님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always keep the lozenges under the tongue and let them melt slowly for as long as possible. 1 lozenge doesn't have any effect. I have taken 3-5 lozenges at a time (60-100 mg) and they do have an effect, I feel slightly different. But I expected to have energy.. and it gives me no energy. I think that a good coenzymated B-Complex may be a better way to spend your money. Things that have worked for me: Ribose, PQQ, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer by LEF, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Tyrosine, etc. I found out about most of these (and about NADH) in the book "Fatigued to Fantastic". These energy-boosting supplements helped my recovery after a very strict and very long, very low calorie diet.

Miracle Drug AAAA+++++

Reviewer2210515님께서 Jan 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to use the 10mg NADH but the 20mg is 100% Better I felt the differance ist day cleared my brain, gave me energy well worth the money.

Indispensable Part of My Day

Reviewer2312593님께서 Jul 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very impressed with the results. No hype involved with this product. It delivers a new found source of clean energy and focus I didn't know existed. It's the first thing I do after I brush my teeth in the morning! Oh, and iHerb gets this product to me quickly and on time every month. Great company. Thanks!

CO-E1

Reviewer1099912님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic product and highly recommended. Before taking it, I was so tired when I got home from work everyday that I often fell asleep instantly in the chair no matter where and when I sat down. This really messed up my sleep pattern. Now, I have the energy to do things well into the evening and I can even watch some TV without passing out. It is well worth the money.

another parkinson's person

Reviewer2785967님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband tried the 30mg morn/20mg afternoon dose of Nada and waited the 1 month it is suppose to get in the system to do good. We didn't see much change but he kept taking it to use up since he had some left...it was the 5th or 6th week we started to see a difference...his shaking is less and he was driving only 5 to 10 miles at the time..now he has driven up to 150 miles which he hasn't done in a couple of years. It HAS made a difference..don't know for how long but will enjoy the improvement while he has it.

very dissappointed

4828536786217119088님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

take this already 3 weeks, feel nothing

Co-E1

Reviewer1208179님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, helps with energy and depression.

works super fast!

Reviewer1574363님께서 Jan 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works really fast since it goes under your tongue. It is amazing how all of a sudden you do feel more alert and even your eyes see clearer! Very strange but very nice!

상품 1-10 중 전체 72 상품