KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Karen Williams

Reviewer2597464님께서 Aug 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great! Within two days I could tell a huge difference in the amount of energy that I had, along with the ability to focus more clearly. I'm glad that I ordered two boxes, and when I'm down to one I will be ordering another. Thanks for giving me my energy back!

Wonderful

Reviewer3343479님께서 Dec 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used for years -- Take a day or two off every three days. Otherwise, it loses effectiveness.

Energy boost

Reviewer2088352님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 62 years old and I have a neurological disorder that saps my energy. The NADH gives me the energy boost I need to get going in the morning. The sublingual lozenges are easier to use than the pill form that requires it to be taken on an empty stomach.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

fast acting, can take with full stomach

Reviewer1092290님께서 Feb 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I've taken NADH in the past I had to do so on an empty stomach, this sublingual version absorbs fast, I can feel the fatigue lift within minutes. It's nice to be able to take it when you need it rather than plan around meal times.

NADH

Reviewer2233026님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Makes my thoughts crisper and more creative!

NADH -WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Reviewer2258187님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does exactly what it says. With a few minutes it is like your body and your mind completely wakes up and feels energized. It is a little pricy but less than some brands which are similar.

split the tablet

kanaca님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's not always recommended to take more than 5mgs at a time. I bite this tiny tablet in half. When I've taken 10mgs at once, it's made me spacey.

Great Lift w/o Crash

Reviewer3166770님께서 May 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haved used NADH (renamed Co-E1)for years to help with chronic fatigue syndrome. Now that I'm treating Lyme-related infections, it's more invaluable for me than ever. Very quickly clears the mental cob-webs as well as boosts energy ... without the jitteriness or crash that caffeine can generate. When I'm at my worst, I take 20-40 mg; take 10-20 for less critical times. Due to expense (which is offset by benefits), I don't take every day for weeks on end. Others find its effectiveness is reduced if taken daily for long periods of time.

Helps with Chronic Fatigue

Reviewer3112535님께서 Nov 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Twice I have stopped taking this just to see if I needed it anymore after years of use. Eventually, I began to feel tired and worn out the moment I woke up until I went to sleep. I resumed taking NADH and in 2 weeks I felt normal again. It doesn't have the same effect as a cup of coffee, but it does help me at least not drag around all day.

Didn't work for me

Reviewer1432028님께서 Nov 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These didn't work for me. I even took 2 at a time and didn't feel anything. They may work for some people. Everyone's body is different.

상품 1-10 중 전체 67 상품